Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gotta give Foles his due « previous next »
Page: 1 2

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

: December 10, 2012, 10:51:04 AM

Reid drew up a great gameplan against our aggressive defense and Foles executed it to perfection. He moved in the pocket with great awareness and delivered the ball on time. On the road against a fast opportunistic defense, Foles showed up and showed out.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#1 : December 10, 2012, 11:09:56 AM

Gomer Pyle would have lit up our secondary.

Our corners would be considered trash in the Arena Football League, yet we're stuck with them every Sunday.

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 10, 2012, 11:41:19 AM

Gomer Pyle would have lit up our secondary.

Our corners would be considered trash in the Arena Football League, yet we're stuck with them every Sunday.
maybe so, but the Bucs had the lead with 2 seconds left so I'd day it was hard fought both ways. Ultimately it came down to the last drive and he came through for them.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#3 : December 10, 2012, 11:44:46 AM

Props to him.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 10, 2012, 11:48:31 AM

Never giving props to an Eagles player, unless they play for us now. Props to Daniel Te'o-Nesheim!

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#5 : December 10, 2012, 11:55:09 AM

Never giving props to an Eagles player, unless they play for us now. Props to Daniel Te'o-Nesheim!
I hate the iggles but I call it how I see it.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 10, 2012, 11:57:42 AM

Their rookie 3rd rounder was under constant pressure and had little to work with in the weapons dept, yet he outshone our QB for pretty much the entire game.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 10, 2012, 12:23:47 PM

We make every qb look like an all pro.  Pathetic.  If we run this same scheme next year....Schiano will be gone by year four.  Its a loser.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#8 : December 10, 2012, 12:25:54 PM

Foles is no better than Dan the Man.

indiana76buc

Second String

#9 : December 10, 2012, 12:33:34 PM

not impressed our corners just suck period theyre training camp fodder at best we could have won 3 or 4 more games this year if they were competent in the least

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#10 : December 10, 2012, 12:55:13 PM

+ eleven billionty

jeanclaud

Starter

#11 : December 10, 2012, 12:55:25 PM

Hate to say it but Foles did play pretty well. It's no small thing to escape pressure and deliver good balls like he did over and over again. He really kept his eyes downfield. His poise plus a crappy secondary combined for the loss. People want to play the secondary as rightly they should but when the QB moves around like Foles did it's very difficult to keep coverage.

This loss really hurts but over time I think we'll see that Foles is much better than he's getting credit for around here. He's probably the Eagles starter for the next few years at least.

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#12 : December 10, 2012, 01:11:11 PM

Hate to say it but Foles did play pretty well. It's no small thing to escape pressure and deliver good balls like he did over and over again. He really kept his eyes downfield. His poise plus a crappy secondary combined for the loss. People want to play the secondary as rightly they should but when the QB moves around like Foles did it's very difficult to keep coverage.

This loss really hurts but over time I think we'll see that Foles is much better than he's getting credit for around here. He's probably the Eagles starter for the next few years at least.
+1. The silver lining in this loss is the inexperience of our pass defenders and team as a whole. It was an exciting game to watch right up until the last play so atleast we didn't get blown out.

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#13 : December 10, 2012, 01:14:27 PM

Their rookie 3rd rounder was under constant pressure and had little to work with in the weapons dept, yet he outshone our QB for pretty much the entire game.
comparing qb's?

Freeman played a better, more experienced defense

Foles played an inexeprienced, injury plagued defense

JohnBuc06

Starter

#14 : December 10, 2012, 01:39:24 PM

comparing qb's?

Freeman played a better, more experienced defense
Foles played an inexeprienced, injury plagued defense

I think that's one thing people are not talking about ...this Philly D was considered a top flight D to start the season, and for some reason they came out to play this game.  Freeman made a lot of bad throws but Philly also had fantastic coverage and constant pressure through most of the game.  The way their Corners played yesterday I'm ready to give one of them Wrights contract even though they are getting up there in age.  Give them credit where credit is due.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gotta give Foles his due « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools