Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS OFFENSIVE GAME GRADES VS. PHILLY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 11, 2012, 10:03:31 AM

IMO, I believe K2 helped out a lot with that. He was the definition of a safety valve for Freeman.

Could be.  The 2009/2010 K2 was a different player before his physical decline in 2011 and 2012, so that's a possibility.

But, there were times were Clark was open and Freeman just didn't see him.  Who the hell knows....

I certainly don't. It's very puzzling, and very frustrating. Certainly K2 being there didn't make a difference in Freeman overshooting his targeted receivers. Every since week 17 in 2010 ended, Freeman has had significant problems with his accuracy and touch. Seeing some of those passes in person on Sunday, was even more maddening than usual. There were multiple occasions where myself and plenty of other fans around me had "WTF are you doing/thinking" exclamations. I'm gonna check out the TV broadcast in a little bit to break it down, but for the most part, I feel like Freeman had a lot of time and I feel like I noticed receivers open and Freeman would just hold hold hold hold hold onto the ball.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 11, 2012, 12:13:29 PM

Not a good day for Josh. If I played like that on Sunday at home against a team that had lost eight in a row, I'd give myself a "D," perhaps lower.

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#47 : December 11, 2012, 01:50:46 PM

I think the worst part for me, at least from my seats, was it appeared he had time and people open.

Can't wait to watch NFL rewind ... Or maybe I shouldn't probably will get more sick.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#48 : December 11, 2012, 11:48:06 PM

I think the worst part for me, at least from my seats, was it appeared he had time and people open.

Can't wait to watch NFL rewind ... Or maybe I shouldn't probably will get more sick.

He had guys open all game.   He missed them.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS OFFENSIVE GAME GRADES VS. PHILLY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools