Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free Agents I hope AREN'T tagged « previous next »
Page: 1

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
: December 27, 2012, 02:05:44 AM

Glover Quin S - Houston could also use their tag on Conor Barwin, so maybe they take their chances on leaving Quin untagged.  Ronde is likely done after another late season collapse. 
or
Jarius Byrd S - If Buffalo chooses to use their tag on Levitre OG, Byrd could be available.  Same reasoning as above.

Sean Smith CB - Big bodied safety and Miami has other players hitting FA (Long, Starks) that they could use their tag on.  He's the only FA CB I'm really interested in. This is probably a pipe dream, but one can hope.

Henry Melton DT - I don't see Chicago letting him walk, but he would look good next to McCoy wouldn't he?

I'm sure there are others that would look good in Pewter, but these are at the top of my wishlist.  Feel free to add any others.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 27, 2012, 02:08:51 AM

I am a big Sean Smith fan, and I don't think they tag him.  But the other side of the coin is...does he want out of there?  He may like his situation down there and they could agree on a deal without using the tag.  We shall see.

Gobucs991940

Second String
#2 : December 27, 2012, 02:59:00 AM

Byrd is a BEAST but his price tag will be hefty. Not often the best FS in the game hits the FA market.

2002Champs2055

Rookie

#3 : December 27, 2012, 03:18:41 AM

I'll take any defensive backs available to compete with Wright, Leonard and our 1st round DB draft pick. And Byrd would be a dream with Barron maturing
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free Agents I hope AREN'T tagged « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools