Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Myron Lewis to IR « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 10, 2012, 10:32:50 PM

Myron IR'd?

Noooooooooooo!!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

bashear

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 10, 2012, 10:58:28 PM

Dude is officially a bust.

Shame, I really liked him when we first picked him up.
I didn't know him when we drafted him. If I recall, the draft was said to be a deep draft, and I knew at least the names of many players. I hadn't heard of him. Still really don't know the guy, except he wasn't worth the pick--or any pick.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 11, 2012, 07:59:16 AM

First we trade up to grab Benn.....then we take Myron Lewis in the 3rd instead of Navarro Bowman, Jimmy Graham, Tony Moeaki, Eric Decker, Major Wright, Perry Riley, Aaron Hernandez, Kam Chancedllor, ect, ect, ect....Factor in that McCoy has spent most of his career on IR and Brian Price is done......pretty craptastic draft. Mike Williams in the 4th was the one gem.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 11, 2012, 12:01:07 PM

First we trade up to grab Benn.....then we take Myron Lewis in the 3rd instead of Navarro Bowman, Jimmy Graham, Tony Moeaki, Eric Decker, Major Wright, Perry Riley, Aaron Hernandez, Kam Chancedllor, ect, ect, ect....Factor in that McCoy has spent most of his career on IR and Brian Price is done......pretty craptastic draft. Mike Williams in the 4th was the one gem.

Yeesh hindsight is 20/20 but that is horrific.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 11, 2012, 12:02:52 PM

Yeesh hindsight is 20/20 but that is horrific.

Considering our depth at TE. I agree that its pretty disturbing our scouting department didn't think Graham, Moeaki, and Smokey Hernandez were going to be good tight ends... We could use one of those guys

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 11, 2012, 10:06:33 PM

Wansley has risen from the ashes and is back. 

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#21 : December 11, 2012, 10:15:19 PM

The drafting from 05-11 are we aren't playoff contenders

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#22 : December 11, 2012, 10:19:55 PM

Also, was it sad that I laughed when I saw this? Or is it legitimately funny?

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#23 : December 11, 2012, 10:45:20 PM

So disappointed me brought BMac back

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 12, 2012, 06:30:16 AM

Gee....no playoffs.....I can't understand why.......

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 12, 2012, 08:14:43 AM

Makes no sense to sign a player like Mcdonald at this point. We need to find diamonds in the rough that will actually contribute next season. Baldy Bmac isn't going to contribute

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Myron Lewis to IR « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools