Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SCHIANO "JOSH WILL GET BACK TO PLAYING THE WAY HE IS CAPABLE" « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportVH

Starter
: December 10, 2012, 06:25:32 PM

Less than 24 hours after the Buccaneers fell to the Eagles 23-21, head coach Greg Schiano stood at the podium at One Buc Place and answered questions about the tough loss.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8618:&Itemid=15

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 10, 2012, 06:37:42 PM

Philly rattled his cage.  The least confident interview from Schiano this year.  He knows we know. 

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 10, 2012, 06:40:46 PM

Replace him with Alex Smith immediately.

He is an extremely accurate passer that can win the big game.

It should only cost us a 9th round draft pick to acquire him.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 10, 2012, 06:56:49 PM

He knows we know.

what exactly do you know?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 10, 2012, 06:58:02 PM

Replace him with Alex Smith immediately.

He is an extremely accurate passer that can win the big game.

It should only cost us a 9th round draft pick to acquire him.

this is actually a great idea.  with our WR's, all our QB needs to know is where to throw the ball...anything more is just gravy.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 10, 2012, 06:59:26 PM

Exactly.

Unfortunately, Alex Smith refuses to challenge deep. He is either incapable or unwilling I'm not entirely sure.

Therefore when we acquire Alex Smith I believe it is in our best interest to trade Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams for Danny Amendola type players who can work in Alex Smith's gravy zone.

DeadmenTNT

Starter
#6 : December 10, 2012, 07:47:42 PM

I noticed (for me at least, for the first time) that Josh was hanging back some ten yards behind the huddle during every TV time-out.
He would remain at that ten yard depth until the personnel package was set and the play-call was received. Then he would stride determinedly into the huddle, call the play and break the huddle. No chit-chatting with OL or WR's at all. It was almost like some golf pre-shot routine. Has anyone noticed him doing that before?

Doctor StrangeJosh or How I Stopped Caring About Completion Pct and Learned to Love the Bomb - J C DeLatorre

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 10, 2012, 08:02:01 PM

I noticed (for me at least, for the first time) that Josh was hanging back some ten yards behind the huddle during every TV time-out.
He would remain at that ten yard depth until the personnel package was set and the play-call was received. Then he would stride determinedly into the huddle, call the play and break the huddle. No chit-chatting with OL or WR's at all. It was almost like some golf pre-shot routine. Has anyone noticed him doing that before?

I think it's to avoid the Too Many Men In The Huddle penalty or some other penalty.
: December 10, 2012, 08:04:01 PM ufojoe

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 10, 2012, 08:04:13 PM

Agreed.

Sounds like more ridiculous Schiano micro managing.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SCHIANO "JOSH WILL GET BACK TO PLAYING THE WAY HE IS CAPABLE" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools