Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is anyone listening to the MNF love for Talib? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#15 : December 10, 2012, 10:07:47 PM

Jackson and Barber were on the sunday soundtrack.

cgnumber7

Starter

#16 : December 10, 2012, 10:09:23 PM

man i love vjax's attitude, that is a guy that makes me proud to be bucs fan, hopefully it is contagious because if it is we will have a bright future

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 10, 2012, 10:12:53 PM

Talib is so injury prone.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : December 10, 2012, 10:14:14 PM

He's more suspension prone.

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#19 : December 10, 2012, 10:29:50 PM

He's more suspension prone.

Our secondary is just mistake prone.  Or in a prone position.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#20 : December 10, 2012, 10:32:02 PM

Brady is just too good.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#21 : December 10, 2012, 10:32:31 PM

I have no problem with the Bucs getting rid of Talib.   What I do not like is that they knew they needed to get rid of him prior to the season, but they let him make the roster.   They needed to replace him prior to the season when there were guys available out there to replace him who were NFL caliber..

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 10, 2012, 10:34:30 PM

Agree.  I don't think they had decided to can him at the beginning of the season.  Even so, they were still think at corner and safety.  Shoulda done something...

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#23 : December 10, 2012, 10:34:57 PM

I have no problem with the Bucs getting rid of Talib.   What I do not like is that they knew they needed to get rid of him prior to the season, but they let him make the roster.   They needed to replace him prior to the season when there were guys available out there to replace him who were NFL caliber..
I actually agree with this. I wanted to give Wright a chance but he turned out to be overpaid from the beginning.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 10, 2012, 10:56:12 PM

It was a tough call, if the stories saying Talib was, on the surface, toeing the line. We got rid of the vast majority of the problem children, but now we know that Talib would blow his last chance. Good riddance, and take Wright with you.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is anyone listening to the MNF love for Talib? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools