Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Atleast the Seahawks are looking good « previous next »
Page: 1

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

: December 16, 2012, 04:33:40 PM

How bout those seahawks huh? Russell Wilson is looking good and Pete Carrol has that team peaking at the right time. Since the Bucs won't be making a post season run, we still have our brothers from another mother to pull for.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : December 16, 2012, 04:34:49 PM

I said the Bucs should draft Wilson and people called me a troll for suggesting that.

I guess "troll" means genius to some people.     I bet there isn't one person from back then who doesn't wish the Bucs had Wilson now.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 16, 2012, 04:36:13 PM

I said the Bucs should draft Wilson and people called me a troll for suggesting that.

I guess "troll" means genius to some people.     I bet there isn't one person from back then who doesn't wish the Bucs had Wilson now.

I don't recall that but i surely wish this team had a QB like Wilson right now...  Their Corners wouldn't hurt either.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#3 : December 16, 2012, 04:36:45 PM

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 16, 2012, 04:36:50 PM

And your still a moron for thinking Tebow is a NFL QB.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#5 : December 16, 2012, 04:37:40 PM

Look for BucFanHudson 32 To claim his TAILGATESUNDAY pick em from Winghouse

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 16, 2012, 04:48:24 PM

I hope to god the seahawks play the falcons in the playoffs and wear them out like morgans panties.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Bucnaz24

Rookie

#7 : December 16, 2012, 04:49:36 PM

Say what u say about java but he's been dead on on lots of things!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 16, 2012, 04:51:44 PM

Say what u say about java but he's been dead on on lots of things!!

And you can't see Tebow is a joke?  Anyone that thinks Tebow is a NFL QB has zero credibility.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Atleast the Seahawks are looking good « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools