Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fan Opinion: Future of L. Blount « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 11, 2012, 03:14:33 PM

Blount is an ELITE type runner with unlimited skills.  The coaching staff just doesn't know how to use him properly.  He should be our starting RB and would be a top 3 back in the NFL!

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 11, 2012, 03:17:20 PM

Blount is an ELITE type runner with unlimited skills.  The coaching staff just doesn't know how to use him properly.  He should be our starting RB and would be a top 3 back in the NFL!

:o :o :o

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 11, 2012, 04:24:52 PM

His relationship with Mike Williams will be another Davin/Trueblood scenario.

uuuuhhh....What?
: December 11, 2012, 04:28:13 PM BucfanNC12

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 11, 2012, 04:41:13 PM

Traded if possible, in preparation for or during draft.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#19 : December 11, 2012, 04:51:53 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Those two seem to be real tight from everything Ive noticed (mostly on twitter admitedly). I remember LGB tweeting a pic a couple weeks ago of them in the endzone celebrating a MW TD, saying they always do, even if one of them isnt in the package (which he wasnt).

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 11, 2012, 04:59:12 PM

Blount has the talent to be great.   He must be in Schiano's dog house.
who isn't?  That's why players around the league don't want to play for him and front office personal hate him.

gone

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 11, 2012, 06:51:57 PM

No point in keeping him around if you aren't going to use him.  Frankly is a **CENSORED**ty thing to do to a talented guy too.  We need to be running with two backs, contrary to what Rutgers appears to think.  If you aren't going to use LGB in a rotation, move on and get someone you will use. 

youngone

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 11, 2012, 06:55:44 PM

:o

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#23 : December 11, 2012, 06:58:47 PM

uuuuhhh....What?

You must be new? The signing of Trueblood in relationship to Davin signing is well documented.

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#24 : December 11, 2012, 07:00:48 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Those two seem to be real tight from everything Ive noticed (mostly on twitter admitedly). I remember LGB tweeting a pic a couple weeks ago of them in the endzone celebrating a MW TD, saying they always do, even if one of them isnt in the package (which he wasnt).

I have read a couple articles, I think even some on Buccaneers website, about Blount and MikeWill being best friends.

As much as you read about people like Brandon Jacobs, I actually have been impressed with Blount's lack of media attention.

That situation could have easily turned ugly.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 11, 2012, 07:05:07 PM

He is. Schiano has told him time and time again to stop prancing around in the backfield and instead use that 250 pound frame to hit the hole hard . He refuses to do it , so he will ride the pine and then be gone next season.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 11, 2012, 08:09:02 PM

I am not going to lie. Initially I thought Blount should have been the starter at the beginning of the season. Now Martin is hot and its impossible to take him off the field now. Then I thought he would be a legit number two. Over time it appears he is now a third string back considering Ware usually gets playing time before him. This offseason do you fans think he will be:
a. Coaches will try to implement him in the offense more.
b. Released or traded
c. Kept for depth.

He still gets paid next to nothing in football dollars ($540K range this season) and his contract is up at the end of this season.

Thoughts?

b.

If he wanted or was capable of playing he would be playing. I am sure the Bucs would love to have a legitimate back to spell Martin.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 11, 2012, 08:42:58 PM

He is. Schiano has told him time and time again to stop prancing around in the backfield and instead use that 250 pound frame to hit the hole hard . He refuses to do it , so he will ride the pine and then be gone next season.

Well we actually don't know if he refuses to do it. He hasn't played. However your right Schiano has told him to "stop prancing around in the backfield and instead use that 250 pound frame to hit the hole hard." I think it was 3 or 4 games ago where he had one carry and he finally just ran straight forward without hesitation. I was like "yes! Schiano did it" but he has gotten more than one carry a game since so I can't tell if it was a fluke. the real, and obvious, reason he hasn't played is because Martin is either on a hot streak or we are in a critical situation and need Martin on the field. I just hope Martin can handle it until they figure out a safer plan next year.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 11, 2012, 09:34:45 PM

No point in keeping him around if you aren't going to use him.  Frankly is a **CENSORED**ty thing to do to a talented guy too.   If you aren't going to use LGB in a rotation, move on and get someone you will use.

thats really easy to do midseason.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 11, 2012, 09:39:52 PM

I like the dude, but there seems to be something going on with him,  and the staff.   I doubt he is around next season.   Doesn't seem to fit in for whatever reason.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fan Opinion: Future of L. Blount « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools