Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fan Opinion: Future of L. Blount « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 11, 2012, 10:05:32 PM

If he's back next year, I'd be surprised.

I have a feeling he will go to another team and be top 5 in rushing.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 11, 2012, 10:25:40 PM

Schiano's biggest failure of the year.  Rudy is as good as gone unless Martin goes down.  I could have sworn coach said after the Kansas City game that is how he wanted to run the ball. 

mdbuc

Second String
#32 : December 12, 2012, 03:48:29 AM

I just hate to see good players waste years on teams that aren't improving, or just don't want to play them. We all know the careers of RBs are extremely short, and I'd like to see LGB make some plays for another team. As much as I love seeing Doug Martin be consistently great, I remember feeling the same way and getting excited when they handed LGB the ball. Hopefully the Bucs will release him (or find a good amount of playing time for him). He averaged 5 yards per carry with an O-line worse than this! 1000 yard rushing season even though he didn't play until game 6?

I hope he gets PAID this offseason and I hope he does well! He deserves a shot.

\"So a man who didn\'t spend enough money walked into a room beside a man who didn\'t find enough players, and together they tried to explain the firing of the man who didn\'t win enough games\"  ---Gary Shelton

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 12, 2012, 07:44:01 AM

Funny that some people still think Blount is a great player being held by back a vast misunderstanding/conspiracy spanning two different coaching staffs , and that none of this is due to his own short-comings....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#34 : December 12, 2012, 09:58:10 AM

Pretty sure Culverhouse left instructions to hold him back.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#35 : December 12, 2012, 10:05:49 AM

Blount has no vision.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fan Opinion: Future of L. Blount « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools