Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Salary Cap « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Tampafan8251

Starter
#15 : December 12, 2012, 11:41:34 PM

and don't forget how they used that extra fourth last year, to get back into the first to get our beast RB Dougie Fresh, lets say they go CB with the first pick, sign a cb in FA and draft one first, would you be against getting back into the first to get Tyler Eifert from ND? We need a future tight end as we can see Clark is slowing down and Stocker is just brutal, I'd be all for it, than use our third on a DE/DT than the fourth on maybe another corner..thoughts?

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#16 : December 13, 2012, 12:24:34 AM

I really don't picture DRC as a Buc next season.  He just doesn't seem like he fits Schiano's mold of hard working and team oriented.  Definitely wouldn't mind Sean Smith, though.  This year's free agent class sucks for just about every position.  I hope some decent players are released as cap casualties or are available for trade.  As of now, the players I would target in FA (besides Sean Smith) would be Andre Smith to upgrade our RT position, Henry Melton plug in next to McCoy, and Jairus Byrd at FS.  If we don't resign Bennett, then Michael Johnson would be on that list, too.  Unfortunately, I don't really see any of those names leaving their current teams so we're screwed in free agency this year.  We'll just have to settle for upgrading depth.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Salary Cap « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools