Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Slash Ticket Prices « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#30 : December 12, 2012, 08:12:28 PM

great - maybe we'll have less blackouts

Hopefully. They deserve to have sell outs how hard they worked this year.

don't they get paid to work hard

Of course they do. They are also in the entertainment business. They put up some entertaining games this year but little showed up. They deserve some love from the fans for that hard work. They do it for themselves yes, but they also do it for the fans. Without us there is no team or NFL.

right .... lol

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 13, 2012, 02:11:04 AM

great - maybe we'll have less blackouts
Morgan Says:
December 11th, 2012 at 4:48 pm
LOL just canceled my tickets for 2013 this a.m. Was under the monthly payment plan. Getting refund of what Ive paid into the Bucs coffer.
With your level of fan support, I wouldn't hold my breath.
We now return the OP to his normal level of lameness...
How many games did you attend over the last four seasons? Me, 40 games. A lot of crappy football. Very few wins. Do you say that's not being supportive? I understand you attend only when you can smooch a free ticket off someone.
40 games over the past 4 seasons,,,...?

It's pretty much common knowledge that you haven't been to anywhere near 40 ganes, including any away games you may have attended.
I can recall posts just this season in which you claimed to have unloaded your tickets, and I can remember a handful of other games (at least) in which you couldn't make for one reason or another, over the past few seasons.
You give your excuses, all the while BlTCHlNG because you'd 'rather be watching it in the comfort of your own home, drinking your coors beer from your fridge,,,'

And Morg...  You understand jack sh*t.

How's those rhinestone t-shirts coming?
Why...?  Looking to add to the costume du jour...?

And dayyyyyummmmm Morg...   Get a decorator pronto....!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#32 : December 13, 2012, 06:34:30 AM

Okay, 39 out of 40 games including a crappy game at JAX where we gave up 40+. You didn't answer my question - or address my comment that you only go to games when you can mooch a free ticket off someone.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 13, 2012, 07:03:52 AM

change that - 40 games in 4 seasons  w/ road trip to NOLA as well.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 13, 2012, 09:21:49 AM

You da man, Mogan! 

You plan to go to the Saints game this weekend?

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Slash Ticket Prices « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools