Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE BO JACKSON LEGEND AND THE BUCCANEER CONNECTION « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 12, 2012, 07:36:00 AM

Thanks for ruining my childhood , Hugh Culverhouse.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 12, 2012, 09:38:23 AM

are a f-ing liar...like Culverhouse...must be a relative...terrible?  Please share with us your misinformation.  You work for the Bucs?  LOL...another scumbag.

So, you're going to call me a liar, and then you're going to vanish after I substantiate my claims?  Do they call you The Anomaly because you make exceptionally venemous and uninformed accusations that no person who was of sound thought would try and defend?

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 12, 2012, 10:02:20 AM

Sorry...haven't been able to log back in until now.  You are 100% right.  I was wrong and I'm a total f ing moron.

Hugh is still a scumbag...I'm even worse for that shifty commentary.

Again...I stand corrected.  You were right.  Though I imagine Bo was still going to be a first rounder.  That's another discussion altogether.  I suck regardless.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 12, 2012, 10:13:04 AM

Sorry...haven't been able to log back in until now.  You are 100% right.  I was wrong and I'm a total f ing moron.

Hugh is still a scumbag...I'm even worse for that shifty commentary.

Again...I stand corrected.  You were right.  Though I imagine Bo was still going to be a first rounder.  That's another discussion altogether.  I suck regardless.

Bo might've gone in the first round if he completely forewent his senior season, but scouts were worried because of his limited experience and his inconsistency.  He played poorly as a freshman, skipped his sophomore season, dominated as a junior, and struggled his senior season.  Sure, he had a howitzer for an arm, the speed of a dragster, and a power-swing like Babe Ruth, but the production just wasn't consistently there.

And thank you for the stand-up reply, man.  That was extremely big of you.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 12, 2012, 10:17:13 AM

Ive only been a fan since the Glazers have been owners so I cant say what went down in the 80's, but generally as a Bucs fan whenever Bo Jackson name is brought up it pisses me off we waasted a first overall pick on a guy who never played a down...

But the more I read about how Culverhouse was an treated MANY people the more im convinced I would of despised the guy had I been a fan then... And I dont really blame Bo Jackson for what went down

This guy...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE BO JACKSON LEGEND AND THE BUCCANEER CONNECTION « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools