Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Quick Snap to catch 12 men on the field.. ..Fair or Foul? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 12, 2012, 08:41:55 PM

They should differentiate between 12 men in the huddle, and this BS of a guy being one step from the sideline, big difference.

The only reason you are whining about it is because we got caught by it two weeks in a row.

No not at all.   Its a cheesy penalty for all teams.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 12, 2012, 08:46:13 PM

I agree AJ that it is cheezy, but for chrissakes...the Bucs are sloppy.  It isn't that hard to avoid this sorts of things.  Unless your coaching staff is oblivious, and do not understand the rules.  I can see getting burned once, I can forgive twice.  But four times, and it killed the Bucs while doing it?  SMH.  Gotta say that the discipline issues from two years under Rah are going to be hard to beat out of these idiots heads.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Quick Snap to catch 12 men on the field.. ..Fair or Foul? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools