Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SCHIANO SAID FREEMAN IS A WORK IN PROGRESS « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#75 : December 14, 2012, 10:20:25 AM

He needs to learn how to pass it as opposed to just slinging it...that throw he had to VJ was nasty however.
: December 14, 2012, 10:22:17 AM Boid Fink

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#76 : December 14, 2012, 11:55:06 AM

Freeman has things to work on, but the defense is the biggest problem by far.

I think that absolutely everyone understands that. No one is running around claiming this is a franchise defense.

Exactamundo!

+2

Unlike the Free-pologists, it's good to see posters here that can have conversations about weaknesses on this team without ignoring the bad play of "certain players".

+3

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#77 : December 14, 2012, 12:11:30 PM

You could single out a bunch of people. Its a team game. If one guy is dragging it drags the rest. Freeman is obviously one of those people because he has the ball in his hands the most. This team needs to improve in many places before we talk playoffs. However I do think that if the defense is better they would probably be a playoff team. I dont think you could say the same about Freeman. Had he been a little better this team would still be where it is imo. You wont win very many games when your pass rush and pass d are at the very bottom of the league. I think these "Free-pologists" just realize that Freeman cant carry this team with that bad of a defense. Not many QBs can.
: December 14, 2012, 12:20:03 PM BucBalla85

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#78 : December 14, 2012, 12:28:42 PM

You could single out a bunch of people. Its a team game. If one guy is dragging it drags the rest. Freeman is obviously one of those people because he has the ball in his hands the most. This team needs to improve in many places before we talk playoffs. However I do think that if the defense is better they would probably be a playoff team. I dont think you could say the same about Freeman. Had he been a little better this team would still be where it is imo. You wont win very many games when your pass rush and pass d are at the very bottom of the league. I think these "Free-pologists" just realize that Freeman cant carry this team with that bad of a defense. Not many QBs can.

You have been even-keeled throughout the whole Freeman conversation that has taken place in multiple threads. Therefore, in my book, you are no "Free-pologist".

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SCHIANO SAID FREEMAN IS A WORK IN PROGRESS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools