Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Todd McShay says Buccaneers will draft DE « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#105 : December 14, 2012, 07:46:50 PM

McShay sucks, and Montgomery would be underwhelming to say the least.
agreed. Especially if a talented pass rusher like Jarvis Jones goes right before him to the Saints, as predicted in this mock

Damaged goods.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#106 : December 14, 2012, 09:32:37 PM

Victory is mine !

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#107 : December 15, 2012, 09:57:31 AM

Nice rebuttal.

What's "sad" is how you follow Biggs and Boid around these boards like a little attention starved puppy dog, and then you randomly bring their names up in threads where they have not even posted. You do this all for the purpose of instigation.

Were you just not hugged enough as a child?...i.e., are you just not hugged enough now?

It's the Butt Hurt Effect.  Like a few others on this MB, Delores displays the symptoms on a constant basis.  This comes from getting constantly pwned and not being able to move on from said pwnage.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#108 : December 15, 2012, 10:01:31 AM

Nice rebuttal.

What's "sad" is how you follow Biggs and Boid around these boards like a little attention starved puppy dog, and then you randomly bring their names up in threads where they have not even posted. You do this all for the purpose of instigation.

Were you just not hugged enough as a child?...i.e., are you just not hugged enough now?

It's the Butt Hurt Effect.  Like a few others on this MB, Delores displays the symptoms on a constant basis.  This comes from getting constantly pwned and not being able to move on from said pwnage.

Funny to see the guy who's been suspended multiple times for name-calling and stalking make these remarks , lol.

Looks like you are projecting your situation with VInBucfan on to me. Truly truly sad that his pwnage of you has made you so bitter... 

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#109 : December 15, 2012, 10:11:06 AM

Funny to see the guy who's been suspended multiple times for name-calling and stalking make these remarks , lol.

You're not a bright bulb either, believing anything you read from other posters who display the Butt Hurt Effect.  You truly are simpleton.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#110 : December 15, 2012, 11:28:31 AM

Truly truly truly sad . 

Vinbucfan likes me. I'll talk to him for you and see if I can get him to take it a little easier on you from here on out. I'd hate to see you suspended again because you can't contain your butthurt. It's more boring around here without your stupidity to humor us.

Truly sad.

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Todd McShay says Buccaneers will draft DE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools