Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' coach Schiano demands 'focus' as practice begins Wednesday « previous next »
Page: 1 2

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 13, 2012, 01:39:29 PM

It's definitely an arguable point, but I think Davin's a better guard than, say... Clark is a tight end, or Lorig is a fullback, or Williams is a receiver, etc, etc.

Not even good examples.

All of those players are better at their position than Davin is.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#16 : December 13, 2012, 01:45:49 PM

Schiano's made some questionable calls throughout the course of the season, but consider a few things...

- he's never coached an NFL team.
- we were last year's Arizona Cardinals.
- every player is in a new system.
- we're missing, arguably, our two best offensive players.
- our best pass rusher and both of our starting corners are gone.

... and despite that, we're playing everybody close.  That cannot be discounted.  Schiano needs to smooth out some of the wrinkles, but the work he's done with our team this season has earned him a boatload of credibility.

I pretty much agree with all points except for the "two best offensive players" being out. Nicks, yes. Davin, no. I would rank Davin as the 8th best(or 4th worst) offensive starter. Dude has not played well for the last 2-3 years.

Lol you never miss a chance eh?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 13, 2012, 02:18:42 PM

Someone has got to try and spread awareness. lol

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 13, 2012, 04:13:45 PM

Too little too late.

He needs to work on his focus, if you ask me...practice what you preach you egghead.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 13, 2012, 04:14:37 PM

...man, Schiano really pisses me off at times.  Just maddening the hard headed stubborn nonsense that he does.

It is like he is incapable of strategy.  Just an ox like mentality, as opposed to an XO mentality.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 13, 2012, 04:27:07 PM

lol @ egghead.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' coach Schiano demands 'focus' as practice begins Wednesday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools