Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SCHIANO: "McCOY HAS GOTTEN BETTER AND MORE CONSISTENT" « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportVH

Starter
: December 13, 2012, 05:44:59 PM

The Buccaneers were again back on the practice field Thursday in preparation for Sunday's road trip to face their NFC South divisional rivals the New Orleans Saints. Head coach Greg Schiano spoke to the media following practice and touched on a number of subjects ranging from Gerald McCoy to Saints QB Drew Brees.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=8626

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 13, 2012, 05:47:14 PM

If only the same could be said about five.

Ms Elam

Starter

#2 : December 13, 2012, 06:28:35 PM

well there is a thread with Schianos quotes on Freeman for the day. He said if Freeman was a stock the arrow would be pointing up.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 13, 2012, 06:40:43 PM

If only boid could read....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 13, 2012, 08:11:27 PM

Nice game against Philly. Glad to see he's been able to stay healthy.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 13, 2012, 08:14:01 PM

Stayin' healthy will definitely help the ol' consistancy ;D

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 13, 2012, 10:16:22 PM

Free has been playing while that guy was injured, again. Being consistant means playing on Sunday also.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 13, 2012, 10:29:31 PM

Fellas...I was making a off key remark based on the title of the article...smh...

And yes, being consistent requires a presence, as well as performance, no?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 13, 2012, 10:37:29 PM

Fellas...I was making a off key remark based on the title of the article...smh...

I'd like to see more "second half Josh" as well. I'm confident they will figure it out.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 14, 2012, 12:25:56 AM

I'd like to see more "second half Josh" as well. I'm confident they will figure it out.

I've often wondered two things...

1. Was the second half shows of freeman part of his training days in college that spilled over into his NFL career?
2. Or more about freeman's ability to get into sync with the defense he is facing during each game by halftime?

Somehow, they have got to get freeman playing at that second half level he does so well, all the time. Between him doing that consistantly, and the defense stopping a pass or two now and agin, Tampa would be in playoff contention this season.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SCHIANO: "McCOY HAS GOTTEN BETTER AND MORE CONSISTENT" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools