Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BARRON LOOKS FORWARD TO CHALLENGE IN NEW ORLEANS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

PewterReportAS

Administrator
Second String
: December 13, 2012, 06:30:10 PM

Tampa Bay's secondary has been the most picked on unit of the team by both fans and opposing offenses. Sunday's game against New Orleans will give the defensive backs a chance to redeem themselves after allowing Drew Brees to pass for 377 yards and four touchdowns in week seven.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8625:&Itemid=15

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 13, 2012, 06:33:36 PM

Barron is shaking in his shoes.

He has sucked rocks.

Momo would have been a better pick.

That Doloris sure knows his football.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 13, 2012, 06:35:47 PM

He needs to look forward to the offseason.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 13, 2012, 06:38:30 PM

He'd definitely looking forward to it.  God forbid he should turn his head around and look for the pass coming behind him.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 13, 2012, 07:07:46 PM

Uhoh....

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 13, 2012, 07:34:55 PM

Barron is shaking in his shoes.

He has sucked rocks.

Momo would have been a better pick.

That Doloris sure knows his football.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 13, 2012, 08:08:15 PM

Only Doloris could make momo look smart.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 13, 2012, 08:09:11 PM

Let's go Barron! Get your head out of your ass and kick some NO saint ass instead!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 13, 2012, 08:19:13 PM

Let's go Barron! Get your head out of your ass and kick some NO saint ass instead!!
Sure would be nice to see...

i mean, he was only a safety drafted in the top 10...no big deal right? ::)

(got my fingers crossed that this dude doesn't BUUUUST)

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 13, 2012, 09:16:01 PM

Same here. You just can't have your top 10 pick bust. Second round, third round yea that happens but top 10 should be slam dunk picks or close to them. To be fair it is his first year. Would be nice to see some maturing in these last 3 games. Show us something!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 13, 2012, 09:28:57 PM

You would think fans would learn not to use the B word in the middle of a player's rookie season.

Will he live up the Top 10 pick? I don't know. But if not, there's a happy medium somewhere in between. We'll know in a few years.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 13, 2012, 09:33:39 PM

Top Ten safeties should be beasts.

Time will tell, but so far he looks like Sean Jones.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 13, 2012, 09:40:23 PM

It will be great watching his development. As the article pointed out, quite correctly, he's seeing one QB after another light years ahead of what he saw in college; and they are amoung the NFL's best. He will have that experience to grow on next season. 

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 13, 2012, 09:44:31 PM

It will be great watching his development. As the article pointed out, quite correctly, he's seeing one QB after another light years ahead of what he saw in college; and they are amoung the NFL's best. He will have that experience to grow on next season.

That's a good point. I wonder if he does any better against Brees this second time around. It's a stretch I know but I'm curious to see if the defense improves after getting totally annihilated in the first game. Coaches second crack at these guys. Lets see the adjustments!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 13, 2012, 09:44:52 PM

Same here. You just can't have your top 10 pick bust. Second round, third round yea that happens but top 10 should be slam dunk picks or close to them. To be fair it is his first year. Would be nice to see some maturing in these last 3 games. Show us something!

Agreed on both points.

Barron has been horrible for pretty much the entire year.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BARRON LOOKS FORWARD TO CHALLENGE IN NEW ORLEANS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools