Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BARRON LOOKS FORWARD TO CHALLENGE IN NEW ORLEANS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#30 : December 14, 2012, 10:03:14 AM

Only Doloris could make momo look smart.

I lol'ed.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#31 : December 14, 2012, 02:04:46 PM

Good post Timbuc 2. Yes a lot of this is on coaching and more specifically, scheme.

But Barron has not be ISO out there all the time.

We will all wait to see if he develops. But if he is another seam jones, he is a bust. Period.

Don't let Joe fool you. He is always half full.

I did say that I am not excusing him totally for sucking. Yes he's had an awful year IMO.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 14, 2012, 02:31:36 PM

Good post Timbuc 2. Yes a lot of this is on coaching and more specifically, scheme.

But Barron has not be ISO out there all the time.

We will all wait to see if he develops. But if he is another seam jones, he is a bust. Period.

Don't let Joe fool you. He is always half full.

I did say that I am not excusing him totally for sucking. Yes he's had an awful year IMO.
I hear ya.

The word BUST when it applies to guy like Barron (IF they apply), are placed as a result of draft expectations.  Safeties do not get drafted that high (usually), and if they do, you expect the world out of them.  You expect some splash.  Some signs.

I really haven't seen anything so far but another Jones Clone.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BARRON LOOKS FORWARD TO CHALLENGE IN NEW ORLEANS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools