Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' Josh Freeman looks in the mirror to overcome recent struggles « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 15, 2012, 03:42:16 PM

You know you have a QB when a 4:1 TD/INT ratio in the last 3 games is struggling.

LOL , good point.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 15, 2012, 09:51:20 PM

You know what's great about this JF debate.....those that support him are quick to pull out stats....such as the 4:1 TD/INT for the last 3 games.....

But tell me....how did he play? Would you say his play is exceptional, adequate or a disappointment?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 15, 2012, 10:32:22 PM

You know what's great about this JF debate.....those that support him are quick to pull out stats....such as the 4:1 TD/INT for the last 3 games.....

But tell me....how did he play? Would you say his play is exceptional, adequate or a disappointment?

It's a dissapointment, but only because he appears to have so much potential. His play when he is on is extraordinary, so its frustrating when he struggle with seemingly simpler stuff.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 15, 2012, 10:58:51 PM

I agree VBF....the reason there is so much disappointment is because of the potential we all see....tough to watch things go so badly when your expectations are high.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 16, 2012, 01:02:48 PM

More than adequate.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 16, 2012, 02:01:21 PM

Mirror is busted.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' Josh Freeman looks in the mirror to overcome recent struggles « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools