Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will team target in draft, free agency? « previous next »
Page: 1

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: December 14, 2012, 12:21:06 AM

Bucs Q&A: Who will team target in draft, free agency?

By TBO.com
 Published: December 13, 2012

Q: Who do you think Tampa will go after in the draft and free agency?

- Bill, Edwardsburg, Mich.

A: It's a little early still to guess at specific players, but it's my belief that the three top needs are cornerback, offensive tackle and an upgrade on their future tight end. What that turns into in terms of free agents and the draft is hard to know, but I wouldn't be surprised if Alabama corner Dee Milliner and Notre Dame tight end Tyler Eifert are targets on draft day.

Roy Cummings

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 14, 2012, 12:52:18 PM

I don't think Milliner is there when the Bucs pick.  And I can't see them drafting a TE that early, with too many other high priorities like CB.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will team target in draft, free agency? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools