Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Free Agent CBs « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 15, 2012, 11:45:14 AM

Sometimes I get the impression that DRC is more name than talent.

He had a good game vs. Tampa, so that will effect most fans opinion on him.  But you are right. He's a talented guy that is very, very inconsistent - much like Eric Wright. Dominik will likey very much.

I never viewed Wright as a 'talented guy'. Inconsistent? Definitely!!!

He ran a 4.36 coming out of college with a 36.5 inch vertical . He sucks... but he is talented.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 15, 2012, 01:18:11 PM

Sometimes I get the impression that DRC is more name than talent.

He had a good game vs. Tampa, so that will effect most fans opinion on him.  But you are right. He's a talented guy that is very, very inconsistent - much like Eric Wright. Dominik will likey very much.

I never viewed Wright as a 'talented guy'. Inconsistent? Definitely!!!

If not for the off-the-field issues at USC, he probably would have been a first-round pick.  Even with the those problems, he was a mid-second-rounder.  Here are his combine numbers:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/player/combine/_/id/11356/eric-wright

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 15, 2012, 02:39:41 PM

and if not for his play in cleveland and detroit he would not be in Tampa...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 16, 2012, 10:19:20 AM

He had a good game vs. Tampa, so that will effect most fans opinion on him.  But you are right.  He's a talented guy that is very, very inconsistent

agree completely.  i came away impressed, but i realize if he had been playing like that consistently he wouldnt be talked about joining his 3rd team.  with his measureables, connection to the Bay,  the infamous ron cooper, and our desperate need, i would throw the guy some money if he was able to impress schiano.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 16, 2012, 10:48:24 AM

and if not for his play in cleveland and detroit he would not be in Tampa...
Pretty much sums it up for me...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Free Agent CBs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools