Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I just purchased my 1st ever season tickets « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 15, 2012, 08:36:48 AM

I don't get the hate for Morgan.   The guy owns Bucs season tickets and supports the team.   If the entire bay area was like him, every game would be sold out.

...and completely empty at half time.  ;)

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 15, 2012, 09:06:36 AM

I don't get the hate for Morgan.   The guy owns Bucs season tickets and supports the team.   If the entire bay area was like him, every game would be sold out.

...and completely empty at half time.  ;)

It would be empty all game since he/she doesn't have season tickets any more.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#47 : December 15, 2012, 11:01:25 AM

cancelled for 2013 - no fun going to games anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#48 : December 15, 2012, 11:32:05 AM

You are fairweather , morgan ....what's up with that??

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 15, 2012, 12:39:25 PM

Not concerned whatsoever ----must be an out-of-towner who takes joy in slamming our fanbase any chance he/she gets....

I don't see why the hate for out of towners. I'm an out of towner. Spent a lot of money last weekend to come to Ray Jay and had a good time despite the heart crushing loss.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#50 : December 15, 2012, 01:46:14 PM

a segment of those out-of-town d-bags because they're constantly on the Tampa fanbase for not attending games - most don't have a clue about what the economic situation is here nor do they understand the background of the Glazers' lack of support for the team over a great number of years or they don't realize the demographics of the area.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#51 : December 15, 2012, 01:52:35 PM

Not concerned whatsoever ----must be an out-of-towner who takes joy in slamming our fanbase any chance he/she gets....

I don't see why the hate for out of towners. I'm an out of towner. Spent a lot of money last weekend to come to Ray Jay and had a good time despite the heart crushing loss.

Same...and I do so every year...sometimes twice a year.

Not a big deal though, BnB. If Morgana is directing her namecalling at you or a group of people, then it should be worn as a badge of honor.

Seems menopause is really starting to do a number....

Sello

Second String

#52 : December 15, 2012, 02:33:36 PM

well im an outta towner and i resent the comments...Im in ct and have been to 6 games in tampa the last 3 years and always bring a group of friends. been to ny, was buff and philly for games too but i guess im just an outta town dirtbag.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#53 : December 15, 2012, 03:57:56 PM

By the way, if i didn't tell ya, it was kool to meet ya in person... and B Schucher's comment was hilarious!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bucnaz24

Rookie

#54 : December 15, 2012, 04:06:56 PM

I consider myself a fan. I once drank 37 pepsi's for the bucs!! Out here in Los Angeles there's a station called power 106. They were holding a Super Bowl 37 contest for the opportunity for free tickets. The contest was between myself and 3 other raider fans. It was to see who can finish the 37 Pepsi's first. The person to do so would move on the rose bowl to search for the tickets. So there we were on a side walk in the San Fernando valley with about 50 other raider fans watching. We were drinking and drinking and puking and puking. Finally, I was the first one done with my 37!! I got my buc jersey dirty but I was happy. Moved on to the rose bowl for the search but I came up short :(. Would've been my 1st game.  I'm jealous if all of u who have been to ray j. :)

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#55 : December 15, 2012, 04:12:33 PM

By the way, if i didn't tell ya, it was kool to meet ya in person... and B Schucher's comment was hilarious!!

Same here, man.

Yup, funny stuff.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#56 : December 15, 2012, 04:16:22 PM

I consider myself a fan. I once drank 37 pepsi's for the bucs!! Out here in Los Angeles there's a station called power 106. They were holding a Super Bowl 37 contest for the opportunity for free tickets. The contest was between myself and 3 other raider fans. It was to see who can finish the 37 Pepsi's first. The person to do so would move on the rose bowl to search for the tickets. So there we were on a side walk in the San Fernando valley with about 50 other raider fans watching. We were drinking and drinking and puking and puking. Finally, I was the first one done with my 37!! I got my buc jersey dirty but I was happy. Moved on to the rose bowl for the search but I came up short :(. Would've been my 1st game.  I'm jealous if all of u who have been to ray j. :)

Chug 37 Pepsi's just for the chance to LOOK for the tickets ? LOL , seems like a raw deal man . 

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#57 : December 15, 2012, 04:30:32 PM

Hasn't Morgan already admitted he is a casual fan? The weird thing is that he claims to be a 'casual fan' yet he has over 10,000 posts on a Bucs message board and claims to go to all the games. Something doesn't add up there.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#58 : December 15, 2012, 04:36:18 PM

Hasn't Morgan already admitted he is a casual fan? The weird thing is that he claims to be a 'casual fan' yet he has over 10,000 posts on a Bucs message board and claims to go to all the games. Something doesn't add up there.

Imagine what his post count would be if he hadn't deleted half of them ...

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#59 : December 15, 2012, 04:41:13 PM

Imagine what his post count would be if he hadn't deleted half of them ...

Your post count does not decrease when you delete a post.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I just purchased my 1st ever season tickets « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools