Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tickets to the London games in 2013 « previous next »
Page: 1

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

: December 14, 2012, 04:34:25 PM

For anyone who is interested

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/nfl

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 14, 2012, 04:38:36 PM

thanks, no thanks

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 14, 2012, 04:41:01 PM

Both of those games are early enough to avoid the cold weather.   should be fun.

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#3 : December 14, 2012, 04:52:23 PM

I took my dad last year, and had a blast.  A great place to go, and the stadium is an experience in itself.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 14, 2012, 05:00:40 PM

The museums in London are free as well if you want to do some touristy things.     I happen to be in London right now and it's been cold as hell for the past couple of weeks.   Sucks.   But the dates for those games should be fine.   I have an agent who can provide a list of apartments to rent daily, weekly or monthly that will be cheaper and more comfortable (far bigger rooms)  than hotels if you are planning on going.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 14, 2012, 06:42:51 PM

Why haven't this been moved to the cove yet?

This is the "red board", not the "what have java done in london board"

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 14, 2012, 06:45:31 PM

Jags will get demolished by the Niners ---kind of like the Bucs were demolished in their couple of games there. Feel sorry for that franchise for having an owner who doesn't give a crap about their W/L, only that he makes $$$ by lending his team to the Euro-game.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 15, 2012, 04:13:18 PM

Khan's story from 60 Minutes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50134050n

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#8 : December 15, 2012, 04:55:45 PM

Get video on more than just football

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 15, 2012, 05:15:38 PM

I take back what I said about the owner - but committing 4 games to London seems like its not in the best interest of the team. But maybe his goal is to promote his franchise worldwide - or maybe to eventually be the team that moves internationally if the NFL goes that route.   If the Bucs ever leave TB, JAX would probably be the team I follow and support unless Khan becomes a money-grubber uninterested in the team's success.  Right now the Jags are atrocious, aren't they?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 15, 2012, 05:53:34 PM

I take back what I said about the owner -
You mean you are gonna delete the post?

If that's the case:
Jags will get demolished by the Niners ---kind of like the Bucs were demolished in their couple of games there. Feel sorry for that franchise for having an owner who doesn't give a crap about their W/L, only that he makes $$$ by lending his team to the Euro-game.
Quoted before deleted.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 16, 2012, 06:33:26 AM

The museums in London are free as well if you want to do some touristy things.     I happen to be in London right now and it's been cold as hell for the past couple of weeks.   Sucks.   But the dates for those games should be fine.   I have an agent who can provide a list of apartments to rent daily, weekly or monthly that will be cheaper and more comfortable (far bigger rooms)  than hotels if you are planning on going.

been to London once - seen it, done it - no big reason to go back unless for the Brit Open - but that was a generous offer by you to the other posters here- thanks.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 16, 2012, 06:39:22 AM

I have no desire to return to London either.   I liked it until this past couple of weeks.   Cold as hell and I will never come back here in the winter.   

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tickets to the London games in 2013 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools