Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barron handles steep learning curve « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 16, 2012, 05:50:39 PM

God...awful play by Barron,and it cost them yet another TD.

Barron has been absolutely horrible.

Yes, yes he has.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 16, 2012, 06:02:08 PM

He did play well for the most part .

lolz @ simpy.  She is so cute.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 16, 2012, 06:05:15 PM

Barron : A team leading 10 tackles , jacked up Jimmy Graham ,  and 1 pass defensed today.

Girly Man : 1 tackle  , stiff armed in the face by Mark Ingram , and of course zero sacks.

Funny how we all see what we want to see...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Juno

Starter
#33 : December 16, 2012, 07:00:57 PM

I have been critical of Barron, but today he definitely flashed.  He did not play perfect, but he definitely played with aggression and made some plays.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 16, 2012, 07:03:12 PM

I have been critical of Barron, but today he definitely flashed.  He did not play perfect, but he definitely played with aggression and made some plays.

Everyone saw that except the 3 stooges ( Biggs , Boid , and Chace ).

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 16, 2012, 07:03:48 PM

Biggs and his ilk don't like when the stats disprove thier inferior opinions....now he mad.

lolz @ the simpleton thinking tackle stats are important.  I remember when the Barrett Ruud fans thought his tackle stats were impressive and a reason to keep him.  We see how that turned out.

Next you'll be telling me Freeman threw for 280 yards today, so it wasn't his fault.  Simpy can't help herself.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 16, 2012, 07:52:33 PM

I know you and your ilk get all riled up when stats are brought in that demolish your inferior opinions

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 16, 2012, 07:58:31 PM

He made a few plays today, but unfortunately made just as many bad plays.  So it was a wash.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#38 : December 16, 2012, 08:07:37 PM

I know you and your ilk get all riled up when stats are brought in that demolish your inferior opinions

She's got it bad.

He made a few plays today, but unfortunately made just as many bad plays.  So it was a wash.

There's a fella with a clue.  Can you sell one to Delores?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 16, 2012, 08:22:23 PM

Sounds kinda like what the rest of the reasonable people were saying...

i actually thought Barron played well today.  big hit over the middle, nice red zone open field tackle on Sproles, etc.  but the PI at the end of the game was DUMB.  Cripes, get your head around kid!!!!!  If he is looking for the ball that was an INT or at least a break up.

That was nice when he blew up Graham for sure . He did play well for the most part . He still made a few rookie mistakes but that's to be expected.

Buggsy , losing the argument yet again , and too stupid to even realize it. A true simpleton.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 16, 2012, 08:25:06 PM

i actually thought Barron played well today.  big hit over the middle, nice red zone open field tackle on Sproles, etc.  but the PI at the end of the game was DUMB.  Cripes, get your head around kid!!!!!  If he is looking for the ball that was an INT or at least a break up.

That was nice when he blew up Graham for sure . He did play well for the most part . He still made a few rookie mistakes but that's to be expected.

Buggsy , losing the argument yet again , and too stupid to even realize it. A true simpleton.

He played like a rookie.  And it wouldn't be a big deal if he was a 4th, 5th, or 6th round pick.   But first round?     SMH

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucOrDie21

Rookie

#41 : December 16, 2012, 08:37:03 PM

The best part is the people who say barron sucks then say we should keep freeman.

Mark barron is a run support safety anyone who watched him play last year at bama would know that. He was ok in pass coverage bc of sheer athletic ability unfourtunatly that is not how it works at this level.

He is fourth on the team in tackles, a team that has the number one rushing defense so i guess hes a bust and sucks.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#42 : December 16, 2012, 08:39:41 PM

He played like a rookie.  And it wouldn't be a big deal if he was a 4th, 5th, or 6th round pick.   But first round?     SMH

Most rookies do play like rookies , regardless of round . The guys who don't are the exception not the rule. Barron flashed quite a bit today though , which was encouraging.

He is 2nd on the team in passes defensed behind only ronde , and is 4th in tackles behind lavonte , mason , and ronde . He had 10 tackles and 1 PD this game. Yes he needs to improve , but the chicken littles of the board need to take it down a notch.

BucOrDie21

Rookie

#43 : December 16, 2012, 08:42:05 PM

I also think Barron hesitates to play at full speed bc of the sissy rules that have been put into place to protect offensive players. I would take a 15 yard penalty early in the game once a week if it Barron was setting the tone for the game with his hits.

A wr trying to catch a ball and stretching out is not defenseless, thats football. Nowadays you gotta let wrs have the middle of the field. There is no more taking it away with the thought that a safety is going to punish you..,ask Freddie Mitchell how terrifying that could be.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 16, 2012, 08:46:38 PM

I also think Barron hesitates to play at full speed bc of the sissy rules that have been put into place to protect offensive players. I would take a 15 yard penalty early in the game once a week if it Barron was setting the tone for the game with his hits.

A wr trying to catch a ball and stretching out is not defenseless, thats football. Nowadays you gotta let wrs have the middle of the field. There is no more taking it away with the thought that a safety is going to punish you..,ask Freddie Mitchell how terrifying that could be.

Did you not see him blow up Jimmy Graham today ?... and he did it clean without a penalty.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barron handles steep learning curve « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools