Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' secondary on the verge of NFL history « previous next »
Page: 1 2

traew01

Pro Bowler

: December 15, 2012, 02:41:49 AM

The rag tag group assembled by the "Rock Star" GM himself are on the verge of surpassing every NFL secondary that HAS EVER PLAYED IN THE HISTORY OF THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. Way to go Mr. Brilliant GM:

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are allowing 311.6 passing yards per game. At that pace, they would give up 4,986 passing yards by the end of the season, which would be an NFL record.

Un-freakin-real. The worst in the history of the game.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 15, 2012, 03:06:21 AM

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are allowing 311.6 passing yards per game. At that pace, they would give up 4,986 passing yards by the end of the season, which would be an NFL record.
I think they can do it. I mean if you're going to be good at something, might as well go for the records right? Brees couldn't have come at a better time.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

tog

Pro Bowler
#2 : December 15, 2012, 03:49:37 AM

Oh no, they'll break a record that has stood for... 0 years.

The Green Bay Packers secondary broke that record last year. 

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 15, 2012, 05:37:26 AM

I sure wish you would figure out that there was nothing more he could've done. I mean, for god's sake, he brought in Martin and LD in draft and Nicks and VJ in FA. Which more than makes up for it.

Just think, Dom gets his mitts on a talented corner or two, we're playoff bound with the offense he assembled.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#4 : December 15, 2012, 06:37:55 AM

Barron was a bad pick.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 15, 2012, 06:44:44 AM

In this league with rules now catered toward passing and a new group of highly talented QB's entering the league every year, there may be a new record set every year for a while.
    As to the Bucs of 2012, we had an unusually high array of missed games by BOTH starting CB's AND multiple D'linemen. Which just happen to be the primary defenders vs the pass.  Amazing we've done as "well" as we have, considering the QB's we've faced...

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#6 : December 15, 2012, 07:04:14 AM

Amazing we've done as "well" as we have

Worst in NFL history and you are amazed at how "well" they have done?

LOL!

danimal09

Starter

#7 : December 15, 2012, 08:00:42 AM

Wow OP I can't tell what your agenda is at all.... (THAT IS SARCASM BTW)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 15, 2012, 09:00:17 AM

It is an embarrassment, and I think it is funny how some can mock the OPs point. The Worst Ever is not a "shrug it off" scenario. Saints had that last year?  Wow...going to be a while before someone breaks that record. No big deal. Right?

Idiots.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 15, 2012, 09:15:40 AM

7th round picks, UDFA's, Talib and Wright being suspended. Brandon Carr publicly stating he was only going to play for the Cowboys... yeah it was a disaster.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 15, 2012, 09:16:37 AM

Ohh and Boid. If the Bucs set the record, it will be broken next year as well.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 15, 2012, 09:27:31 AM

Yeah, by us again.

There isn't anyone nearly as bad as the Bucs, so how can you assume this? 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 15, 2012, 09:30:50 AM

The point is it needs to be fixed. It is a joke.

Period.

danimal09

Starter

#13 : December 15, 2012, 09:34:43 AM

It is an embarrassment, and I think it is funny how some can mock the OPs point. The Worst Ever is not a "shrug it off" scenario. Saints had that last year?  Wow...going to be a while before someone breaks that record. No big deal. Right?

Idiots.

I was mocking his obvious hate and agenda toward Dominick it is an tired and boring shtick he is known for. 

And everyone knows that the league is trending toward more high powered offenses through new rules and better QB play. Calling people idiots doesn't make you smart. Not making excuses for the horrible pass D but looking at it objectively the record of worst passD ever looks to be threatened in the coming years as well.

danimal09

Starter

#14 : December 15, 2012, 09:35:20 AM

The point is it needs to be fixed. It is a joke.

Period.

^ Agree with that post though
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' secondary on the verge of NFL history « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools