Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' secondary on the verge of NFL history « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 15, 2012, 09:54:19 AM

I'm a joke.

Period.

^ Agree with that post though

+2

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#16 : December 15, 2012, 11:06:56 AM

Wow OP I can't tell what your agenda is at all.... (THAT IS SARCASM BTW)

Agenda: Fire Mark Dominik. I mean, unless you enjoy losing and setting pathetIc NFL records??

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 15, 2012, 11:16:14 AM

Traew01, is it MD's fault that both Talib and Wright decided to be boneheads and get caught using Adderral? MD had a plan coming into the season and unfortunately it fell apart. No team in the NFL can expect their # 3 and 4 CB to play #1 and 2 CB for half the season and expect good results. MD and Schiano will most likely sign a FA CB and draft another one. I have confidence that the defense will be better next year. 

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 15, 2012, 12:27:13 PM

Uhhhh...not to interject but I'm pretty sure we were giving up just as many yds WITH WRIGHT and Talib.  IT IS THE SCHEME!!!!  It is a college scheme being run in the nfl.  It is a JOKE.  Schiano had ZERO idea that pro qbs could what they are doing.  He is ultimately to blame.  Sheridan is a dead man walking.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 15, 2012, 02:59:42 PM

There are more telling stats than yards surrendered in judging pass defense effectiveness. Despite our 3-game slide, we are still 4th best in the NFL getting picks. THIS despite being 5th WORST at getting sacks...
LOL; we actually have more sacks than the Jets!
    No question in my mind we have a greater need to improve our pass rush.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/passing/position/defense

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#20 : December 15, 2012, 04:54:51 PM

Ohh and Boid. If the Bucs set the record, it will be broken next year as well.
Yeah, by us again.

I got a good laugh out of this.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' secondary on the verge of NFL history « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools