Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darnell Dockett « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

utbuc

Second String

#30 : December 15, 2012, 11:38:44 PM

I said this a week ago and everyone was saying he won't be a fee agent

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#31 : December 16, 2012, 12:21:23 AM

If we're gonna go after an aging DL this offseason, I'd rather it be Osi

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 16, 2012, 09:39:18 AM

I said this a week ago and everyone was saying he won't be a fee agent

He won't be a free agent. He has three years left on a big deal. However, if things don't calm down between Dockett and the current regime, there is a good chance they trade him.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 16, 2012, 09:55:43 AM

i like the thinking, but his age/character questions would be an issue.  it wouldnt be easy for dom/schiano to bring in a geriatric who is currently known for quitting and ignoring coaches.  i do think he's got some suh, or even some sapp in him...he's nasty.  if he's on your team you probably love it.  if he's against you then you get the idea he's dirty.

but as a rotational guy with mccoy...could be what we are looking for.  just not sure his head is in the right place.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 16, 2012, 11:04:55 AM

Dockett aint coming off the bench...and for the money the BUcs would need to "lure" this idiot, it would be assinine to have him do so.

McCoy is better than Dockett.  Dockett is done.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 16, 2012, 11:13:00 AM

i like the thinking, but his age/character questions would be an issue.  it wouldnt be easy for dom/schiano to bring in a geriatric who is currently known for quitting and ignoring coaches.  i do think he's got some suh, or even some sapp in him...he's nasty.  if he's on your team you probably love it.  if he's against you then you get the idea he's dirty.

but as a rotational guy with mccoy...could be what we are looking for.  just not sure his head is in the right place.

Actually it should say ignoring his coaches and NOT quitting.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darnell Dockett « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools