Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter Alternate Jerseys Coming soon ?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 16, 2012, 09:33:49 AM

I could go for it if they make the letters/numbers white with the orange and red trim bands, worn over black or red pants. That red on pewter is just too hard on the eyes.

I still don't think I'd like em, but I agree... The solid red numbers are what makes them hideous. White numbers with the orange/red trim would be much better.

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 16, 2012, 10:13:46 AM

I think they are ugly as hell.....but I loooove that Nike is slowly making our pewter more of a dark grey instead of a doo doo brown.

Thats just it J, this ISNT pewter... its just grey.

True pewter is somewhere in between grey and doo doo brown.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 16, 2012, 10:20:50 AM

No.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 16, 2012, 10:47:22 AM

Those look like cheesy FUBU crap.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 16, 2012, 10:52:33 AM

I think they are ugly as hell.....but I loooove that Nike is slowly making our pewter more of a dark grey instead of a doo doo brown.

Thats just it J, this ISNT pewter... its just grey.

True pewter is somewhere in between grey and doo doo brown.

Pewter can be different colors because it is mostly tin, but finished using any hardener from Copper to Silver...but the most well known universal color known as pewter....is a dull dark grey with tones of blue or green. The only time it has the brownish tint is if it is made with a large amount of copper.

This is a good example of what most pewter looks like.

: December 16, 2012, 11:06:05 AM JDouble

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 16, 2012, 10:55:09 AM

Just found these new pewter nike jerseys on the internet . Are the Bucs going to wear these as an alternate jersey in a game sometime soon ?  I think it would be awesome.

these are not official nike Jerseys lol...Just look at the tag on the jersey...do you see how high up it is compared to a REAL nike jersey? http://www.nflshop.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2237434&cp=716594

this is something you'd find at the flea market being sold as an authentic...When will people learn to differentiate the knock off jerseys from the real deals...

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 16, 2012, 10:57:02 AM

That's what I said bizkit. They look more like the old Reebok jersey than the new Nike ones. Doesn't seem legit.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 16, 2012, 11:08:18 AM

That's what I said bizkit. They look more like the old Reebok jersey than the new Nike ones. Doesn't seem legit.

LMAO yeah no kidding...the numbers aren't even the same...the outline on them is way too thin, the edges are more rounded on the corners(they should be more square and jagged)...the middle part of the the is triangle shaped...the real one is block shaped...the name plate is too high...it should be more centered and closer to the bottom...the collar is too thin...the red used in the jersey is more of a orange color lol...
: December 16, 2012, 11:10:20 AM bizkitlimped

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 16, 2012, 11:09:55 AM

Anyways, what I was saying about Nike slowly correcting the ugly doo doo brown.....our helmets are definitely more grey than brown this year, and you can see the difference in the hats also.

I guess many wouldn't even notice, and maybe it's just the artist in me.....but I LOVE the subtle difference.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 16, 2012, 11:11:30 AM

the red is darker too...and on the more grey background, it stands out more...

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 16, 2012, 11:17:14 AM

Anyways, what I was saying about Nike slowly correcting the ugly doo doo brown.....our helmets are definitely more grey than brown this year, and you can see the difference in the hats also.

I guess many wouldn't even notice, and maybe it's just the artist in me.....but I LOVE the subtle difference.

The problem is that the left is infinitely better! Bring back Reebok!

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 16, 2012, 11:17:27 AM

These things are real though....

youngone

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 16, 2012, 11:19:10 AM

Nice

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 16, 2012, 11:20:19 AM

Nice

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 16, 2012, 11:22:36 AM

Definitely better with white numbers.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter Alternate Jerseys Coming soon ?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools