Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter Alternate Jerseys Coming soon ?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : December 16, 2012, 11:40:21 AM

If they are for sale, someone will buy them. They are just as disgusting as the yellow 'throwback' jerseys seen at Ray Jay from time to time. Looks more like something Ronald McDonald should be wearing.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 16, 2012, 11:42:57 AM

That black helmet is tough looking. And by halftime all the players wearing them will have suffered some form of heat induced hysteria...
So we can look even more like the Falcons?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 16, 2012, 11:47:12 AM

If they are for sale, someone will buy them. They are just as disgusting as the yellow 'throwback' jerseys seen at Ray Jay from time to time. Looks more like something Ronald McDonald should be wearing.

Totally **CENSORED**ing agree!!
And how about the "maroon" red jerseys with fake ass sewn on numbers/letters that look like dog crap.
And people have the NERVE to have players sign these. Man, if I was a player, I'd be thinking "what a piece of **CENSORED** jersey" when a fan handed it to me to sign...

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 16, 2012, 11:50:52 AM

In a word.....AWFUL!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 16, 2012, 12:01:39 PM

OMG Hate, those are the ugliest Bucs jerseys ever!!!

Jimmy923

Rookie

#35 : December 16, 2012, 12:09:29 PM

Goddamn those things are hideous but they do make one like that for every team , i dont know where the chinese get the ideas to nake jerseys like these

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 16, 2012, 12:25:14 PM

That black helmet is tough looking. And by halftime all the players wearing them will have suffered some form of heat induced hysteria...
So we can look even more like the Falcons?

Screw black helmets, but after seeing the Redskins throwback helmets that have a faux leather look....I don't see why our helmets can't have a faux pewter look. That dull matte metallic thing. THAT would be sick.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter Alternate Jerseys Coming soon ?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools