Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can I get a Christmas miracle!?!? « previous next »
Page: 1

bucs449

Hall of Famer

: December 16, 2012, 09:57:59 AM

GO BUCS beat Aints

GO RAMS beat Vikings

GO PACK beat Bears

GO FALCONS beat Giants

GO BROWNS beat Skins

GO BILLS beat Seahags

GO PITT beat Cowgirls

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 16, 2012, 10:09:29 AM

Ill drink to that.
WOUld take a miracle at this point to make the post season, but theres always dreaming.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 16, 2012, 10:53:13 AM

Why not just ask for a winning lotto ticket?  Aren't your odds a wee bit higher?

Want a real miracle?  Lets see if Biggers can surrender les than 200 yards and two TDs, and lets see the secondary "hold" Brees under 400 yards passing.  That would be a gosh danged MIRACLE!

cgnumber7

Starter

#3 : December 16, 2012, 12:02:46 PM

GO BUCS beat Aints

GO RAMS beat Vikings

GO PACK beat Bears

GO FALCONS beat Giants

GO BROWNS beat Skins

GO BILLS beat Seahags

GO PITT beat Cowgirls

most of those I think are all possible, toughest will be bills and rams, sad thing is, even if all of these things happen solely because of our secondary I do not have confidence that we can hold up our part of the deal

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 16, 2012, 02:23:55 PM

New Miracle

Bucs get into the end zone today

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 16, 2012, 02:25:53 PM

New miracle.

Josh Freeman completes a pass today.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 16, 2012, 02:26:24 PM

New Miracle

You might as well stick with your first wish.  that will happen before Freeman leads the BUcs to the promise land. He will never win a big game for the Bucs.  He is a small potatoes QB.  Wilts under the pressure of a big game, and his brain gets scrambled and rattled the second things fall apart.

Garbage...Bucs need to draft a QB regardless of what the plan is.  Or offer the Redskins a big pick for Kirk Cousins.  I would be really good with that.  Or Ryan "The Brooder" Mallett.  The guy has a missile launcher for an arm.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 16, 2012, 02:28:03 PM

They'll come back in the second half and lose by 1.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

PewterG@tor

Starter
#8 : December 16, 2012, 02:28:58 PM

New Miracle

You might as well stick with your first wish.  that will happen before Freeman leads the BUcs to the promise land. He will never win a big game for the Bucs.  He is a small potatoes QB.  Wilts under the pressure of a big game, and his brain gets scrambled and rattled the second things fall apart.

Garbage...Bucs need to draft a QB regardless of what the plan is.  Or offer the Redskins a big pick for Kirk Cousins.  I would be really good with that.  Or Ryan "The Brooder" Mallett.  The guy has a missile launcher for an arm.

The analysis of Freeman is spot on.  Really puts his crappy performances into perspective.  When he's having an off game, he is truly unwatchable

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 16, 2012, 02:30:11 PM

They'll come back in the second half and lose by 1.
are you out of your G d Damned mind? 

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can I get a Christmas miracle!?!? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools