Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's been fun, see ya all in the off-season. « previous next »
Page: 1

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

: December 16, 2012, 02:30:13 PM

I can't stand watching another minute of this team. Hopefully we'll have a new group of corners and a better QB come week 1 of next year.

Here is to a better 2013!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : December 16, 2012, 02:31:35 PM

are you a STH?  Glad I didn't renew. Yeck!

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 16, 2012, 02:33:35 PM

Well, at least this frees up my Sundays.  What a pathetic team this turned out to be. Wildly inconsistent. Ive been defending Josh but there is something definitely going on with his head right now. These corners are hot garbage, but here's the deal...you would at least expect to see some mild improvement if the coaching staff were any good. It's clear that they're not. Sheridan and Cooper have got to go.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 16, 2012, 02:33:51 PM

QBD!

See ya BFT, I don't blame ya.  Freeman stinks, and then he doesn't.  That is the bottom line with this guy.  How much more observation do you guys need?

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#4 : December 16, 2012, 02:34:10 PM

Ya this isn't fun to be a part of, but I can't NOT follow them. Wish I could right now, just want it to be April already.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 16, 2012, 02:35:14 PM

Not a STH, but pretty much attended every home game but one (Eagles).
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's been fun, see ya all in the off-season. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools