Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To be fair on freeman.. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

theboy15

Practice Squad

#60 : December 16, 2012, 06:07:28 PM

Freeman has been horrible these last 3 weeks but he is still having a decent season. Look at the first 4 years Eli had. None of them were better than the one Free is having.

krs

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#61 : December 16, 2012, 06:09:22 PM

Freeman has been horrible these last 3 weeks but he is still having a decent season. Look at the first 4 years Eli had. None of them were better than the one Free is having.
BUT HE SUCKS AND HAS BAD GAMES! THE GIANTS SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN RID OF HIM AND DRAFTED JAMARCUS RUSSELL IN 2007!!!!!!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#62 : December 16, 2012, 09:09:43 PM

Look at the first 4 years Eli had. None of them were better than the one Free is having.

depends...eli had his team in the playoffs 3 of those years.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucOrDie21

Rookie

#63 : December 16, 2012, 09:11:38 PM

I just want to see him stand in the pocket when pressured and throw anACCURATE ball. I think ehat upsets me and most fans the most is that he will play like a franchise qb one week then look like crap the next 3.

Progress without regression is what we need.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To be fair on freeman.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools