Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Josh Freeman continues to look around and bark at someone" « previous next »
Page: 1

BucFanHudson31

Starter

: December 16, 2012, 02:53:22 PM

Says the announcer after Freetard tosses a loose duck to the saints..

The announcer makes a great point..Joshy yells and points his finger quick  and seems to always be blaming someone else.

Freeman sucks,I hope we let his ass walk...Just doesn't have the mental clarity to be a good NFL Q.B

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 16, 2012, 02:54:52 PM

Nope, he doesn't.  Bring in Orlovsky.

S has a built in excuse:  He's the coach MFers!

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#2 : December 16, 2012, 03:30:14 PM

you 't know what he is saying he could be yelling at himself so STFU

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#3 : December 16, 2012, 04:18:51 PM

Wha wha wah..Someone get this guy a Whamburger and some Cry-Fries ...And maybe a Whine-ekin to wash his sorrow down.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 16, 2012, 04:19:41 PM

Free sucked.

Chrispy doesn't know better.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#5 : December 16, 2012, 04:24:32 PM

Wha wha wah..Someone get this guy a Whamburger and some Cry-Fries ...And maybe a Whine-ekin to wash his sorrow down.

You realize the joke is "French Cries"...because Cries rhymes with Fries....man thats embarrassing for you...

No...Never heard of that one..Cry Fries is what I meant...You Genius

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 16, 2012, 04:25:43 PM

You realize the joke is "French Cries"...because Cries rhymes with Fries....man thats embarrassing for you...

..so this is how things get bad at Eagles games...curious...

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#7 : December 16, 2012, 04:29:40 PM

Boid,no disrespect to you personally but I have to admit,over the last couple of years those screws have gotten loser and loser

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#8 : December 16, 2012, 04:35:21 PM

He edited his post lol   

This is for you Mr post editor     

ufcguy32

Starter

#9 : December 16, 2012, 06:42:17 PM

the one thing u dont now is if a reciever was supposed to be somewhere and he wasnt. we dont know the plays. this system is a throw to a spot system. its why if everyone is not on the same page, it looks horrible.
if he shows no emotion you all would be furious. i dont like freeman anymore than you guys believe me, he ruined half my sundays this year...and the secondary ruins every bucs game i watch. note to sheridan...stop the gdamn stunts and twists. rush 4 men straight up. if we win we win, the pressure on him is non existent again. im telling you this team did not show up today to play. you could see it from the first drive.

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 16, 2012, 06:47:49 PM

Its 50/50. Freeman can be blamed for some interceptions but some where obviously not his. There was an obvious disconnect between Freeman and V-Jax on that one interception. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 16, 2012, 06:52:07 PM

Boid,no disrespect to you personally but I have to admit,over the last couple of years those screws have gotten loser and loser
If you are refferiring to yourself after arguing with a guy about french cries, then yes, your screws have gotten way looser.I am merely smarter about seeing crappy QB play.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#12 : December 16, 2012, 06:54:06 PM

Sullivan needs to force Free to watch tape of Big Ben
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Josh Freeman continues to look around and bark at someone" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools