Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time to Ship Freeman off To Arizona « previous next »
Page: 1

gobuxfla

Pro Bowler

: December 16, 2012, 02:54:19 PM

I'll take Dockett's crappy attitude over Freeman's inconsistency. He has shown he is incapable of throwing the short to intermediate routes, especially sideline timing routes. Everything we feared we saw from his Kansas State days is coming true. He's one of Raheem's biggest busts and this team will not be in the playoffs because of it.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 16, 2012, 02:55:55 PM

Yup.  Unless he can draw plays in the palm of hishands, heis a piece of crap mental midget as a QB.  Maybe a nice young man, but an absolutely terrible QB.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 16, 2012, 02:58:03 PM

Do you think we can sucker them into giving a first rounder for him? If so I'm down.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 16, 2012, 02:59:30 PM

Do you think we can sucker them into giving a first rounder for him? If so I'm down.
Nope.

He isn't worth that, and they have been burned already by a sloppy QB.  Free behind that line wouldn't do jack.

gobuxfla

Pro Bowler

#4 : December 16, 2012, 02:59:45 PM

It's Arizona for Gawd's sake. We should be able to get a 2nd and 4th at a minimum. :D

bucboi813

Starter

#5 : December 16, 2012, 03:01:09 PM

I've been screaming freeman sucks for years .whats sad is some people still think he's elite.where josh Johnson when you need him?

Live free or die trying

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 16, 2012, 03:01:46 PM

Why would Arizona want Freeman instead of Geno Smith?  Or even Matt Barkley?  Or hell, Alex Smith?  WHy would they trade for someone in their contract year?

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 16, 2012, 03:20:23 PM

I'd really like to know what Dom and Shiano are gonna do about this. I really don't wanna see Freeman come back as the starter next year... but I'm worried that they still "believe in him".

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 16, 2012, 03:22:17 PM

I'd really like to know what Dom and Shiano are gonna do about this. I really don't wanna see Freeman come back as the starter next year... but I'm worried that they still "believe in him".
Be worried... Dan O isn't going to make an appearance at this point.  And honestly, this is what needs to take place to know what still needs to be certified before one can move on. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 16, 2012, 03:23:46 PM

Be worried... Dan O isn't going to make an appearance at this point.  And honestly, this is what needs to take place to know what still needs to be certified before one can move on.
It has happened enough.

This is just more poop on the already large pile.  It isn't going to do much to alter perception that Freeman is a steaming pile, IMO...that has been taken care of.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 16, 2012, 03:24:17 PM

Yea your right they can get one of the top qbs this year. Isn't happening.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time to Ship Freeman off To Arizona « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools