Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just a bad game - Freeman isn't going anywhere « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

cwintermans

Second String

: December 16, 2012, 05:24:39 PM

Everyone needs to relax.  We got off to a bad start  in this game and it snowballed.  We played hurry up for almost 3 quarters and the saints played well because they are a very good team.  This message board is full of bucs fans who want to cut our QB after a bad game.  We have had a 1200 yard rusher and a pro bowl year for a WR,  That is a HUGE improvement over last season.  At the beginning of the season most predictions had us as a 4 or 5 win team and we will probably go 8-8.  Its too bad that we won't be in the playoffs but Freeman is not the reason we won't be he's a big reason we got this close. Take it in stride and show improvement.  Don't panic.  The bucs are a good team who played a terrible game. 

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 16, 2012, 05:26:49 PM

"just a bad game - Freeman isnt going anywhere"

i think thats what scares many.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 16, 2012, 05:27:05 PM

Finally, someone with common sense.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 16, 2012, 05:27:41 PM

Yet another "One bad game" guy.

Some of you guys cannot be that short sighted.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 16, 2012, 05:28:53 PM

"a" bad game? Where have you been the last 4 years?

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#5 : December 16, 2012, 05:30:22 PM

The problem is the "one bad game" happens multiple times in one season and I think most people recognize he has too many bad games to take us where we want to go.  While he is still young, I just feel like his ceiling is crumbling.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 16, 2012, 05:30:55 PM

Right? WTF? how bout the guys body of work now? Oh wait, hes 24. He still has time to learn to throw a pass in the NFL

Soul Bro

Pro Bowler
#7 : December 16, 2012, 05:32:26 PM

Thanks for the OP.  Now I feel better.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#8 : December 16, 2012, 05:32:44 PM

Freeman isn't going anywhere. Thats basically a guarantee.

Games like this will happen to every QB. Brees had a game like this earlier in the season.

But what Josh is, and its not likely to change, is a 50-55% passer. As long as VJ is around, he'll probably have good yards and a good TD-INT ratio. But its very hard to see that at any point in his career he'll be able to deliver the ball consistently and accurately.

But he'll be here.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 16, 2012, 05:34:02 PM

we are stuck with him.  its sets the program back years to draft one and there are none in FA.  for this reason we'll probably overpay to extend him in the offseason.  he is what he is......he isnt going to get much better.  He is never going to be a 65% passer.  he is closer to the 50% mark.  we have to learn to live with it and play-call around his flaws. 

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 16, 2012, 05:37:49 PM

Freeman isn't going anywhere. Thats basically a guarantee.

Games like this will happen to every QB. Brees had a game like this earlier in the season.

But what Josh is, and its not likely to change, is a 50-55% passer. As long as VJ is around, he'll probably have good yards and a good TD-INT ratio. But its very hard to see that at any point in his career he'll be able to deliver the ball consistently and accurately.

But he'll be here.

Awesome! I'm really looking forward to 10 consecutive years of NOT making the playoffs!

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 16, 2012, 05:38:17 PM

Right? WTF? how bout the guys body of work now? Oh wait, hes 24. He still has time to learn to throw a pass in the NFL

Ummmm...I'm not even gonna waste my time responding to this dog **CENSORED**.

cwintermans

Second String

#12 : December 16, 2012, 05:40:00 PM

I don't post in here often but i wrote this because i'm sick of seeing an entire msg board of fans who hate the bucs. Its a team game.  Dallas Clark caused two of the picks.  If that was Winslow in there everyone would have been calling for his head.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 16, 2012, 05:40:22 PM

Fairly sure you misunderstood my post.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 16, 2012, 05:42:43 PM

Fairly sure you misunderstood my post.
I couldn't tell you were being sarcastic, sorry...there are some seriously stupid people on this board and I didn't pick up on your name.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just a bad game - Freeman isn't going anywhere « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools