Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pete Carroll up 30 runs fake punt.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Hate

Hall of Famer
: December 16, 2012, 06:40:56 PM

i LOVE it  ;D :D 8)

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : December 16, 2012, 06:44:59 PM

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 16, 2012, 06:55:42 PM

Good for him.  I approve completely.

cgnumber7

Starter

#3 : December 16, 2012, 07:31:59 PM

3 times in one day

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 16, 2012, 07:40:30 PM

Don't worry about Morgan.... she's got a lot going on in her head right now

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 16, 2012, 07:45:54 PM

He did the same last week in that 48-0 win or whatever it was.  I don't see anything wrong with it,  he puts the pedal to the medal, and he doesn't give a rats azz what you think.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 16, 2012, 08:06:47 PM

He did the same last week in that 48-0 win or whatever it was.  I don't see anything wrong with it,  he puts the pedal to the medal, and he doesn't give a rats azz what you think.

i LOVE that mentality.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 16, 2012, 08:13:41 PM

i LOVE that mentality.

If only we had a QB  that could make the throws, take off and run when necessary.

calibucfan15

Starter

#8 : December 17, 2012, 02:08:55 AM

So for argument sake why is this an acceptable exhibition of lack of sportsmanship however Schiano got so much grief for the Giants kneel down play?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 17, 2012, 02:25:11 AM

So for argument sake why is this an acceptable exhibition of lack of sportsmanship however Schiano got so much grief for the Giants kneel down play?

I had no problem with that kneel down until they had 3 guys stacked on the center and all of them jumped offsides firing off directly into the center's neck before the snap.   

that's the difference.

That fake by the Hawks wasn't going to get anyone hurt.

Schiano's kneel down crap isn't fooling anyone and is just cheap crap designed to injure the center so he will mishandle the snap.

Checkmeout

Rookie

#10 : December 17, 2012, 02:31:13 AM

I had no problem with that kneel down until they had 3 guys stacked on the center and all of them jumped offsides firing off directly into the center's neck before the snap.   

that's the difference.

That fake by the Hawks wasn't going to get anyone hurt.

Schiano's kneel down crap isn't fooling anyone and is just cheap crap designed to injure the center so he will mishandle the snap.

Will you shut up about the injury bullsh1t already, they are less than an inch away at the snap The centre aint getting hurt!!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 17, 2012, 02:32:28 AM

Watch and learn.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 17, 2012, 02:57:03 AM

I'd rather that than a coach that kicks a FG down 30, just to prevent a shutout.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 17, 2012, 03:02:41 AM

The Bucs absolutely should have kicked a FG with 2 seconds left in that Saints game to avoid the shutout.   Why let the Saints have the satisfaction of a shutout when you can avoid that?    41-3 is a lot more respectable than 41-0.   It also adds 3 points to your points scored in case of tie breakers.   

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 17, 2012, 03:27:29 AM

Schiano ran a fake punt in that Saints game.   there was nothing wrong with it.   Good call.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pete Carroll up 30 runs fake punt.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools