Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alex Smith? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#45 : December 17, 2012, 11:31:39 PM

Maybe it's a better question to ask a Chiefs fan if he feels better experimenting with a new player or a player that has played in 50 games and is titled "average" around the league.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 17, 2012, 11:31:55 PM

4 years in and he's still a bad QB. No way KC could justify giving up that much for him. That would be strong armed robbery on our part.

sure, i dont expect it to happen.  but why are we holding onto a "bad QB"?  how much could KC justify giving up in your opinion?
My opinion is we are tolerating him till he can be replaced. Also if I was KC I would stay away from Freeman if had to cost me a top 5 pick. The fans are already ready to go ape shyt and trading that pick for a at best streaky QB might set the fan base off.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 17, 2012, 11:37:53 PM

who do you think is a better player, geno smith or josh freeman?
I have no clue, we'll be finding out in a few years though.
Lets wait till his prime to answer that one. It's only been 4 years and we aren't sure that he's better than the QB at freakin West Virginia.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alex Smith? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools