Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFT: Bucs players grumbling about “college” coaches « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Naismith

Hall of Famer
« #90 : December 18, 2012, 01:06:14 AM »

Price is Right rules, so if you're over, you automatically lose, even if you're closest.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

« #91 : December 18, 2012, 01:31:08 AM »

Anonymous quotes are for pussies

If you're going to say something, put your name on it.

Yep, wish we knew who it was so we could get him the hell off this team...

That is, if anyone even said this. Wouldn't surprise me if Florio just made this whole thing up.

Boy I'd love to see your comments if it turned out to be Freeman who said it.

alan2827

Rookie

« #92 : December 18, 2012, 07:25:44 AM »

I don't understand why everyone continues to classify it as an unnamed source. Duemig said yesterday that is was Ronde. Did he actually say his name? No but anyone with the slightest bit of Buc knowledge knows who he is talking about.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« #93 : December 18, 2012, 07:29:37 AM »

DUImeg is rarely right about anything... why would he start being right now?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #94 : December 18, 2012, 07:49:03 AM »

I loved how Chis Landry dissed Florio being a hack on Duimig's show - and Dumbdog said nothing.  What a spineless joke Duimig is. Florio is Duimig's boy - he's always touting him.

If it was Ronde, someone call his show tonight and ask him point blank if he was the traitor.

richbucsfan

Starter

« #95 : December 18, 2012, 08:07:20 AM »

Frankly, after hearing the description of who said this, the first person that came to mind was Ronde.  He's been angry the last few weeks, so a statement like that is congruent with his current attitude.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #96 : December 18, 2012, 08:28:52 AM »

Frankly, after hearing the description of who said this, the first person that came to mind was Ronde.  He's been angry the last few weeks, so a statement like that is congruent with his current attitude.

I believe it was Barber, Blount, or McCoy.

Barber and McCoy have both had problems with the defensive side, and Blount is sitting constantly after being the #1 for awhile ..before Schiano and Co. showed up.

The other young guys wouldn't know any better, or haven't been seen in arguments with their respective staffs.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Madman

Hall of Famer
« #97 : December 18, 2012, 10:49:45 AM »

Has to be a player with some clout and tenure. I'd be surprised if Ronde said that though.
  Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFT: Bucs players grumbling about “college” coaches « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools