Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free To Go:..... Quarterback Alternatives for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : December 18, 2012, 10:50:01 AM

No, far from it. There were plenty who could see it, but they were shouted down by Homer Legion.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 18, 2012, 11:11:25 AM

Even when they were riding the wave I was questioning his play....many times I referred to him as Jumpball Josh but I decided to give him "a pass" after that TD strike to VJax in Carolina (which was a thing of beauty).

But let's not even focus simply on his play.....let's also look at his lack of leadership quality....his inability to show accountability and point fingers at everyone but himself when the ball falls 20 yard wide of the target. He appears "deer-in-the-headlights" shook when things aren't going the way they should and that isn't someone you can count on to lead. I wouldn't accept that from someone who's supposed to lead me and neither should the Bucs.

4 years is plenty to see what you have and like the old saying goes "when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time"

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 18, 2012, 11:14:15 AM

41-0 to the Saints doesnt have me glowing about our players or coaches

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 18, 2012, 11:24:56 AM

No, it's probably the 40 oz. of 'Olde English' that caused that.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 18, 2012, 11:55:38 AM

Rivers is probably the best option if u don't have to sell the farm to get him Then draft a qb.  Rivers with these offensive weapons? Anyone?
No thank you

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 18, 2012, 12:29:21 PM

No, far from it. There were plenty who could see it, but they were shouted down by Homer Legion.

They guy deserves another year. If you like to use inconsistent how about how inconsistent Freeman's playbook/coaches have been. Every year Freeman is in a new system it seems. Maybe he is just average and there are a lot of highs and lows, good and bad. That is probably not good enough. Where I draw the line on this silly fanbase is when people start saying we should trade the farm for "Kirk Cousins, or Matt Flynn." GTFOH, if that is what you think then you really are clueless. I would like to know who could be on this team next year at QB that is better than what we have back there now. The fans around here are insanely fatalistic.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 18, 2012, 12:30:12 PM

41-0 to the Saints doesnt have me glowing about our players or coaches

The defending superbowl champs lost 34-0 last week.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#37 : December 18, 2012, 12:43:22 PM

No 40s in Florida.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 18, 2012, 12:46:04 PM

" Maybe he is just average and there are a lot of highs and lows, good and bad. That is probably not good enough. "

No, it's probably not.

"Where I draw the line on this silly fanbase is when people start saying we should trade the farm for "Kirk Cousins, or Matt Flynn." GTFOH, if that is what you think then you really are clueless."

I never said anything like that, so you draw all the lines you need to, Captain Line Drawer.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 18, 2012, 12:47:32 PM

My question is who is this QB we can get that will make everything better? I dont think he exists.

DamianG

Rookie

#40 : December 18, 2012, 12:52:45 PM

I still think Freeman can take us to the promise land......Gotta have faith !

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 18, 2012, 01:01:07 PM

My question is who is this QB we can get that will make everything better? I dont think he exists.

RGIII. Because when you're up by 11 with 4 minutes to go apparently your QB is supposed to play CB.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#42 : December 18, 2012, 01:09:12 PM

As much as I am a Tebow fan there is no way Schiano is going to tailor his offense around Tebow.  Oil and water.  And no more messing with Tebow's head.  He has to be the starting QB or else the nice guy could turn into the Incredible Hulk and start taking apart a stadium or two...IMHO.  ( Its always the nice guys isn't it?)

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#43 : December 18, 2012, 01:21:56 PM

Naa. I only drink Anaconda Malt Liquor.. Stuffs delicious

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

moose40

Hall of Famer
#44 : December 18, 2012, 01:26:59 PM

Exactly,, because the same tendencies that have doomed him since mid 2009 are still present today, but we are the crazy ones for wanting to see a better qb for the Bucs after 3.5 years of  "he's young, give him more time, it's the coordinator's fault, it's the weapons around him's fault, it's the offensive line's fault," excuses.
It's time to close the door on this average qb and utilize the weapons on the team.

And yes, it's also time to figure out the holes on the defense as well. but after getting shut out for 6 out of the last 8 quarters against non top tier defenses, there should be eyes cast upon the offense as well.
: December 18, 2012, 01:28:54 PM moose40
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free To Go:..... Quarterback Alternatives for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools