Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sunday's game blacked out... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

: December 18, 2012, 08:41:15 PM

Just gonna get this out of the way now, don't need every single journalist in this city to post articles to know what's going to happen.

After getting wrecked by the Eagles at home, I doubt many are going back to see another trainwreck. Getting blown out by the Saints is the cherry on top.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 18, 2012, 10:20:20 PM

Sadly, it could be Ronde's last game in Tampa...

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 18, 2012, 10:49:13 PM

Rather see him go out with a bang. This.. is stupid.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : December 19, 2012, 07:24:45 AM

An out-of-state Buc fan posted on another board that he tried to buy season tickets this season but the Bucs wouldn't sell them because he was out of state. Anyone have something similar?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 19, 2012, 02:47:19 PM

An out-of-state Buc fan posted on another board that he tried to buy season tickets this season but the Bucs wouldn't sell them because he was out of state. Anyone have something similar?

that's the problem.   There are at least 30,000 out of town people who want to buy season tickets and the Bucs won't let them.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 19, 2012, 02:58:58 PM

skipped the eagles game last weekend (sold via ticketexchange).....but actually looking forward to this weekend's game - maybe I need to purchase one of those half-season package deals or just go to games occasionally instead of all season - looking at probably the lowest attended game this season at RayJay Sunday.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 19, 2012, 04:24:02 PM

Why would it be the lowest attended?   Bucs still have an outside shot at the playoffs!

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 19, 2012, 04:30:34 PM

that's the problem.   There are at least 30,000 out of town people who want to buy season tickets and the Bucs won't let them.

You know what's funny, I tried to get season tickets about 7 years ago and they told me that because I lived so far away, that I would be put at the bottom on the waiting list after the locals with all the other long-distance people.  Well, 3 years ago when there was no list, I called again and they told me that their policy was to not let anyone out of state buy season tickets.  The person told me that it was an effort to keep visiting team fans from buying a bunch of tickets for just 1 game and selling the rest online.  I can see the validity in that.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 19, 2012, 04:33:56 PM

It's still a sold seat - and goes toward lifting the blackout.  The whole system is hypocritical. The NFL has its own secondary market (ticket exchange) and also has stubhub has one of their advertisers.......

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 19, 2012, 04:35:53 PM

Why would it be the lowest attended?   Bucs still have an outside shot at the playoffs!

Rams fans don't really travel, if I recall from the 2010 season. They're not a great draw.

http://www.buccaneers.com/schedule-and-events/game/2010/regular7/

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#10 : December 19, 2012, 05:10:55 PM

Have the Bucs announced how many tickets are left?

They usually do this for the games that may be blacked out. The games that weren't blacked out they didn't announce anything about how many tickets were left.

I doubt it's on tv but this seems to be the pattern.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 19, 2012, 06:00:46 PM

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk16.html

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#12 : December 19, 2012, 06:07:00 PM

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk16.html

No maps yet.

Formerly known as T

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 19, 2012, 06:10:18 PM

I see maps

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#14 : December 19, 2012, 06:12:36 PM

I see maps

I'm at work, so may be the browser here. Don't see a map. So I guess it's blacked out.

Formerly known as T

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sunday's game blacked out... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools