Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano, Fisher and Bucs Players Offer Tons of Support for Free « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : December 19, 2012, 03:16:44 PM

Why can't we build an elite defense to get Freeman to the Super Bowl? We owe him that much.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 19, 2012, 03:18:33 PM

Dam, dougie was wide open on that play.

Let's not act like he never makes a good decision and like he can't read the field. He just seems to pick plays where he is going to throw the ball to his number 1 regardless of what happens after the snap. That has not been there all year and has creeped back in as the run game and protection has broken down. It's not surprising but it does need to stop if he wants to be thought of as a top10 QB.

We don't have to act. It's a glaring weakness of his, and it always has been. It was something he did a lot before the bye, as well. So yes, it has been there this year.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 19, 2012, 03:19:17 PM

Freeman sucks.

Period.

I have watched enough of him to know he is not going to be a guy who desdtroys blitzes, he is not a guy who can place a pass accurately, he has had four years to correct some of the most basic concepts, but peope think they see something in him that is different...what has he done to improve in four seasons?

Answer me that?

Has he gotten better at rading a field?  Hell nope.  Does he ever look a safety off?  Nope.  He maybe needs pointers from Colin Kaepernick on that one (rolls eyes).  Is he accurate on the quick strikes, or the medium range passes, or are receievers constantly slowing down to gather?  Or redirecting their body because his passes are behind, too low, too high? 

Freeman is repaceable, and I think the BUCs can do better than that.  Freeman is a streetballer.  Always will be because he cannot throw the ball well. 

Free sucks.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 19, 2012, 03:20:42 PM

All these ridiculous excuses being made for him when the bottom line is:  He is not a good QB.  He doesn;t do the things to put teams away.  He is not to be trusted with the ball in high pressure scenarios, and we have seen this multiple times.

There is a lack of trust involved with letting Freeman have the ball in tight situations.  Why?  Because he is terrible.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 19, 2012, 03:21:14 PM

Why can't we build an elite defense to get Freeman to the Super Bowl? We owe him that much.

Why not? Its a proven method. It doesnt need to be elite either just get it better than last in the league in the pass and pass rush. Thats a start.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 19, 2012, 03:23:10 PM

Freeman will NEVER EVER EVER win a Lombardi ring, unless it is as a backup.  He is awful.  Not settling for average here.  Sick of that.

The Bucs fanbase deserves a stud QB for once.. .not a dud QB like Joshua Freeman.

Jesus, Freeman makes Delhomme look like a stud.  Seriously.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 19, 2012, 03:25:13 PM

Im still not ready to say that yet. Get me a solid defense. A solid offseason of hard work and bringing in some talent. Some coaching upgrades. Im looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : December 19, 2012, 03:27:18 PM

Freeman sucks.  You enjoy watching him suck and play small ball because he cannot make a read and cannot throw a short pass on the money to save his life.

Bucs will NEVER win a Superbowl with this dumbarse as our QB.

Freeman sucks rocks.  Four years is enough time.  The table was set for him, and he is not improving.  He has gotten worse.

The last two games is proof enough for me.  No excuses for the eggs he lays for long periods of time.

He is awful, he will never win a ring with Tampa.  Bet on that.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 19, 2012, 03:28:39 PM

I think he will be here next year and we will see. Im not gonna say anymore than that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#39 : December 19, 2012, 03:29:42 PM

Of course he will be.  And when the BUcs suck again next year, then what?

More excuses I am sure.

Embarrassing to have a QB that cannot throw a ball.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 19, 2012, 03:31:44 PM

Get off the fence, Boid. Are you behind Freeman or not?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 19, 2012, 03:32:30 PM

He better get his ass in gear next year or he will be gone. Wont matter what the fans say because he will be gone if he doesnt get going. Hopefully for our sake he does. I dont think there are many options out there that are much better than Freeman. Hes not as bad as what you say. He was bad in that game and a few other games this year. I think he can get better with time, an improved defense to back him up, and maybe another weapon. I think it could happen. If you want to **CENSORED** on that dream. Be my guest. But I think its possible.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#42 : December 19, 2012, 03:35:34 PM

" I think he can get better with time,"

I understand that you want to believe this, the problem is that the evidence indicates otherwise.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#43 : December 19, 2012, 03:36:49 PM

He isnt getting better man.

He will still be a QB who cannot hit the broad side of a barn.

Someone have that GIF of Jake Delhomme throwing the ball and missing a "wide open" barn?  Superimpose Freemans head onto that and you have what Freeman is.  A terrible QB.

Fouryears and still cannot look a safety off.  What a joke.  Four years and he still cannot throw a short pass without having to spin his target around.

He is a horrible QB.  I honestly would love to see Orlovsky start Sunday.  Because I am sick of watching a QB not being able to make solid throws, a QB who always misses wide open targets...

A QB who is shaking in his cowardly shoes at the mere thought of a blitz.

Gah.  What garbage.  You guys root for this chump, I'll be booing him after every pathetic throw, and missed target and read.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 19, 2012, 03:37:22 PM

**CENSORED** the evidence. He can do it. Hes just gotta work his ass off, learn from his mistakes, and grow the **CENSORED** up. From there he may not be elite, but I think he can be good enough. Get some support around him and make it happen. Team win for the SB! Sounds awesome to me!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano, Fisher and Bucs Players Offer Tons of Support for Free « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools