Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The 2nd Amendment « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#405 : January 27, 2013, 06:33:49 PM

Dems bashed the NRA's plan and then Obama included it as an option in his own plan. Now the semantics spin machine is running at full speed, CBW style, so they don't have to admit that the plan had merit and they were mindlessly bashing it 'cause they didn't like the source.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#406 : January 28, 2013, 12:57:05 AM

Dems bashed the NRA's plan and then Obama included it as an option in his own plan. Now the semantics spin machine is running at full speed, CBW style, so they don't have to admit that the plan had merit and they were mindlessly bashing it 'cause they didn't like the source.

Dems oppose resource officers in schools, except for the ones that don't. Don't you dare lecture me on the Dems, you f-ing poser!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#407 : January 28, 2013, 07:41:37 AM

It's time to Ban Rock and Roll .

"Brazil nightclub fire: 'Like a war zone' with bodies piled "
"At least 231 people died and hundreds more were injured in the fire that authorities believe began about 2:30 a.m. Sunday when the band's pyrotechnic show ignited insulation material. "
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/28/world/americas/brazil-nightclub-fire/index.html

231 dead , more than any shooting rampage !!  We have to do something. Tears are in Peanut Butter Boy's eyes as I type this sad message  ....if we can save just one life.....

Ban Rock Concerts !!!
: January 28, 2013, 07:45:38 AM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#408 : January 28, 2013, 10:16:47 AM

Perhaps one day in the distant future, when your little hissy fit has concluded and you've nursed yourself back from your narcissistic injury, you'll see that fraternal males work together solely because they share the same genome, not because they're out to create a society.

But for now, you still mad.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#409 : January 28, 2013, 10:18:03 AM

he's done, he's jumped the shark ......

spartan

Hall of Famer
#410 : January 28, 2013, 12:44:46 PM

Dems oppose resource officers in schools, except for the ones that don't. Don't you dare lecture me on the Dems, you f-ing poser!

When my 8 year old comes up with something clever or funny, she says it again, and again, and again, and again .....

Then I have to tell her that nobody is listening anymore because it got boring.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#411 : January 28, 2013, 05:16:11 PM

Dear Leader , Chairman MaObama , is going to regulate football next :

"President Obama says football 'will probably (have to) change' to reduce head injuries..."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/obama-football-change-curb-violence-article-1.1249191

It's just too dangerous . It's time for the feds to step in . If we can save just one life ....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#412 : January 28, 2013, 07:11:06 PM

Dems bashed the NRA's plan and then Obama included it as an option in his own plan.

:-[

Not sure how even you could post that with a straight face.  Obama is an idiot but he did not propose the NRA's plan as an option.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#413 : January 30, 2013, 01:46:59 AM

Perhaps one day in the distant future, when your little hissy fit has concluded and you've nursed yourself back from your narcissistic injury, you'll see that fraternal males work together solely because they share the same genome, not because they're out to create a society.

Males are often social and may group together for life, usually with their brothers in the same litter; although if a cub is the only male in the litter then two or three lone males may form a group, or a lone male may join an existing group.

Never was. But you're still a complete and utter fraud, I see.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#414 : January 30, 2013, 09:59:58 AM

Males are often social and may group together for life, usually with their brothers in the same litter; although if a cub is the only male in the litter then two or three lone males may form a group, or a lone male may join an existing group.

Never was. But you're still a complete and utter fraud, I see.

Man, you must be really mad. You've spent a week researching Cheetahs?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#415 : January 30, 2013, 10:06:22 AM

How cute. The nut huggers are sticking up for you again, Luminous. That's gotta tug on the ole' heartstrings, huh?

spartan

Hall of Famer
#416 : January 30, 2013, 11:46:02 AM

How cute. The nut huggers are sticking up for you again, Luminous. That's gotta tug on the ole' heartstrings, huh?

It is not so much a case of sticking up for Illum, more the appearance that you just fell off the deep end.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#417 : January 30, 2013, 12:00:29 PM

Let him have his fantasy.  It's part of his ego defense mechanism.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#418 : January 30, 2013, 12:09:31 PM

It is not so much a case of sticking up for Illum, more the appearance that you just fell off the deep end.

Posting a quote proving he's wrong is going off the deep end? You sure do love the guy, don't you?

spartan

Hall of Famer
#419 : January 30, 2013, 12:59:10 PM

Posting a quote proving he's wrong is going off the deep end? You sure do love the guy, don't you?

Coming back to the same topic time and time and time again is borderline psychosis.
Page: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The 2nd Amendment « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools