Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The 2nd Amendment « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 27 28 29 30

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#420 : January 30, 2013, 09:04:34 PM

How cute. The nut huggers are sticking up for you again, Luminous. That's gotta tug on the ole' heartstrings, huh?

It is not so much a case of sticking up for Illum, more the appearance that you just fell off the deep end.

Posting a quote proving he's wrong is going off the deep end? You sure do love the guy, don't you?

Coming back to the same topic time and time and time again is borderline psychosis.

Are you really making this argument on a message board?

He posts inconsequential, non-factual bullcrap and you applaud it as intellectualism. I call him on it, and that makes me psychotic. Just be honest. You are only sticking up for him and criticizing me because he shares your views and I don't. I could almost respect you if you would just openly admit it, but I know better than to expect that level of honesty from this bunch.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#421 : January 31, 2013, 09:55:15 AM

"He posts inconsequential, non-factual bullcrap and you applaud it as intellectualism. I call him on it, and that makes me psychotic. Just be honest. You are only sticking up for him and criticizing me because he shares your views and I don't. I could almost respect you if you would just openly admit it, but I know better than to expect that level of honesty from this bunch."

But for the sharing of views portion, this belongs in your autobiography. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

spartan

Hall of Famer
#422 : January 31, 2013, 09:58:18 AM

Dude, you choose to be here, if you don't like it, the solution is pretty simple.

I agree with Illum on some issues, but in this case what he said was irrelevant.
Your "it is, but isn't" schtick got boring pretty quickly but you insisted on coming back to it again and again across multiple threads.

That is and was the only thing I was referring to.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#423 : January 31, 2013, 02:57:43 PM

Need an update......

Has the 2nd Amendment been revoked yet?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#424 : January 31, 2013, 11:58:30 PM

He posts inconsequential, non-factual bullcrap and you applaud it as intellectualism.

Oh, it's intellectualism:

This thread is about...

...the obvious.

However, since the obvious is so...

...well... obvious, there's no need to explain any of it to you...

...obviously.

Obvious.

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

gr8ful87

Practice Squad
#425 : February 15, 2013, 02:50:54 PM

I think cbw is senator feinstien!
Whos latest quote was:
" When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed,He will lay down his weapons and turn himself in.Thats just human nature"

Good drugs I swear! lol

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#426 : February 24, 2013, 12:45:01 AM

Need an update......

Has the 2nd Amendment been revoked yet?

No

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#427 : February 24, 2013, 01:24:16 AM

It's a slippery slope, ya know. A semi-automatic assault weapons ban is just a stone throw away from the US becoming a Stalinist dictatorship! I read it on the internets!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#428 : February 24, 2013, 03:46:38 PM

It's a slippery slope, ya know. A semi-automatic assault weapons ban is just a stone throw away from the US becoming a Stalinist dictatorship! I read it on the internets!

We have an Administration that thinks it knows when I have earned enough, what kind of car I ought to be driving, my religious beliefs are wrong and what kind of healthcare I need to be having. What could ever give me that impression?

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#429 : April 23, 2013, 10:35:09 PM

http://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/great-demo-of-ghost-mag-pouch/2321893067001/

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#430 : May 02, 2013, 12:18:02 PM

10-year-old boy among victims as more than 20 shot on one Chicago day

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/02/18013866-10-year-old-boy-among-victims-as-more-than-20-shot-on-one-chicago-day?lite=

spartan

Hall of Famer
#431 : May 02, 2013, 12:29:53 PM

http://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/great-demo-of-ghost-mag-pouch/2321893067001/

Fascinating, couldn't take my eyes of her field pouches. No matter what she did they (unfortunately) just stayed in.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#432 : May 02, 2013, 12:51:31 PM

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/02/18013866-10-year-old-boy-among-victims-as-more-than-20-shot-on-one-chicago-day?lite=

How did anybody get a gun in Chicago?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#433 : May 02, 2013, 02:48:16 PM

How did anybody get a gun in Chicago?

the same way anybody in the country would.  You can put us put as many "walls" (ie., gun laws) around Chicago as you want, but if you leave all the doors and windows open, you're not accomplishing anything.  Saying Chicago has a lot of gun restrictions is like saying assault weapons used to be banned in this country.  Neither is true if one looks beyond USA Today.

Now,  Chicago has a huge gang problem.  Anyone that has ever been to the Southside would know that and THAT is a big part of the gun deaths, its not just access to guns. Violent crime is not susceptible to a single solution.  We need less guns, in part, because we really need better human beings. Its easy to reduce access to guns (when there are more guns that citizens-lol), not so easy to solve social ills like poverty, poor parenting, etc. Doesnt mean we should give up in favor of anarchy.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#434 : May 02, 2013, 02:55:25 PM

Saying Chicago has a lot of gun restrictions is like saying assault weapons used to be banned in this country.  Neither is true if one looks beyond USA Today.

lolz

Page: 1 ... 27 28 29 30
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The 2nd Amendment « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools