Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would fans be saying if E. Wright and Talib were still starting? « previous next »
Page: 1

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

: December 20, 2012, 10:01:26 AM

First four weeks with E. Wright and Talib as starters. Barber and Barron at safety

Week 1. Carolina. Cam 303 yards
Week 2. NY. Manning. 510 yards
Week 3. Dallas. Romo. 283 yards
Week 4. Washington. RG3. 323 yards

The last four weeks without E. Wright and Talib. Safeties still Barber and Barron

Week 12. ATL. M. Ryan. 353 yards
Week 13. Denver. Manning. 242 yards (golf clap)
Week 14. Philly. N. Foles. 381 yards
Week 15. New Orleans. Brees. 307 yards

Thoughts?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 20, 2012, 10:53:50 AM

"Has anyone got their playoff tickets yet?"

There's NO WAY either one of those 2 guys drops the INT against Philly...

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 20, 2012, 11:06:10 AM

"Has anyone got their playoff tickets yet?"

There's NO WAY either one of those 2 guys drops the INT against Philly...

Don't forget Gorrer had an INT literally smack him in the facemask last week. Not that it would have made any difference in the score.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 20, 2012, 11:49:04 AM

They would be asking why talib had to beat someone and get suspended, and why Wright was being suspended for adderall....

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 20, 2012, 12:39:00 PM

I don't care about the passing stats. You can't look me square in the face and say that Eric Wright and Aqib Talib wouldn't be the best 2 CBs on this team if they were both playing on Sunday.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 20, 2012, 12:44:09 PM

I would guess the Bucs would have won two or three more games, and would still have a shot at the playoffs. Also fewer people would be calling for Freeman's head.

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

#6 : December 20, 2012, 01:25:37 PM

Talib and Wright while disappointing are still miles better than what were starting now. That being said I expect 2 new starting corners next season

youngone

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 20, 2012, 02:17:29 PM

"Playoffs"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 20, 2012, 02:39:21 PM

I would guess the Bucs would have won two or three more games, and would still have a shot at the playoffs. Also fewer people would be calling for Freeman's head.

Could be. That stupid drop by "G-Horror" probably wouldn't have happened with either one of those guys. So maybe you have a legit point.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#9 : December 20, 2012, 04:11:36 PM

Probably we still need 2 corners next year, if we make the playoffs or not.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 20, 2012, 10:55:47 PM

Probably we still need 2 corners next year, if we make the playoffs or not.
Yup. I'd be thinking, "can't wait until we get rid of these two idiots in the offseason."

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 21, 2012, 12:22:49 AM

I am glad Talib is off the team.  He is injury prone, and unreliable, and a complete idiot.

And Wright is looking more and more like a drug dealer...I would bet that he gave that Adderall to Talib.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 21, 2012, 06:36:11 AM

Stats are for losers. I know what I see with my eyes and Talib is a WAYYY better corner than anybody we have now.

You trust him on elite receivers, when the ball is in the air you assume he can make a play on the ball, at the end of games he doesnt really "choke". If he starts a game bad he ends it the same way..

Just pointing out that trading Talib hurt our chances at competing THIS season. Was it the right, or wrong move? IDK, depends on if you really wanted to compete for the playoffs, and what we use that 4th round pick on.

This guy...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would fans be saying if E. Wright and Talib were still starting? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools