Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Non Homer Brings Perspective on Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#45 : December 21, 2012, 12:04:49 PM

Do the Colts have a weaker schedule than the Bucs or what?  Is that part of their Luck?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#46 : December 21, 2012, 12:25:21 PM

....but the Broncos also stomped us this year. Just because we scored some points in garbage time doesn't change the fact they dominated us.

but did they?  they dominated 1 qtr, and it was ugly, but overall we played them well imo.

I don't think the offense played well vs. Denver.  I thought the defense played better than expected, even though they ended up allowing 31 points.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 21, 2012, 12:27:00 PM

Do the Colts have a weaker schedule than the Bucs or what?  Is that part of their Luck?

S.O.S.
Redskins - 13
Bucs - 20
Colts - 30

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/nfl12.htm

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#48 : December 21, 2012, 12:30:21 PM

The bad defense excuse is such a **CENSORED**ing joke. The Redskins and Colts defenses are just as bad as ours. They are actually giving up more points per game than we are....hows that working for RG3 and Luck? Two rookies are over coming crappy defenses, but we shouldn't expect our 4th year QB to be able to? GFTO.

Maybe if Freeman could effectively run the short to medium passing game and keep drives going...the horrible defense wouldn't be on the field so damn much. He can't though. All he can do is throw deep jump balls when the running game is opening things up. Otherwise he just flakes out and sucks out loud.

Our offense has scored more than Indy and 2 points per game less than the Redskins.  Explain why they have more wins than us?

Well, since the Bucs have a better defense than both teams too... I'm going to say it's probably because of coaching and execution in big moments by their QB's.

Points Allowed...
Bucs - 349
Redskins - 350
Colts - 358

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 21, 2012, 01:24:50 PM

....but the Broncos also stomped us this year. Just because we scored some points in garbage time doesn't change the fact they dominated us.

but did they?  they dominated 1 qtr, and it was ugly, but overall we played them well imo.

I don't think the offense played well vs. Denver.  I thought the defense played better than expected, even though they ended up allowing 31 points.

7 of that was on the pick 6 by Miller.
Trendon Holliday also racked up 78 punt return yards in the 3rd qtr alone, after three 3 and outs by our offense in the 3rd qtr. That helped to give the Donks an average field position at their own 42 yard line in that qtr...and that is with Koenen's touchback averaged in.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Non Homer Brings Perspective on Freeman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools