Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Glennon QB N.C. State « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 43 44 45

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

« #660 : January 06, 2014, 08:34:38 PM »

Did I suggest somewhere that I was hoping we'd interview for lateral moves? I wanted a full scale interview process for the head coach.

I did not think Lovie Smith was what we needed. I felt any of those were better than Lovie Smith.

Nothing against Lovie - but in my mind he'd already displayed the same stubborn belief that his own team's offense was an annoyance. The funny thing is, that was the SAME reason Tony Dungy was fired.

Nothing's changed - back, to the future.

LMAO...now move on!

White Tiger

Starter
« #661 : January 07, 2014, 02:15:01 PM »

Did I suggest somewhere that I was hoping we'd interview for lateral moves? I wanted a full scale interview process for the head coach.

I did not think Lovie Smith was what we needed. I felt any of those were better than Lovie Smith.

Nothing against Lovie - but in my mind he'd already displayed the same stubborn belief that his own team's offense was an annoyance. The funny thing is, that was the SAME reason Tony Dungy was fired.

Nothing's changed - back, to the future.

LMAO...now move on!

No. Stop replying to my posts - my greatness will not transfer. It is better that it reads twice as much as it posts.

« : January 07, 2014, 02:16:40 PM White Tiger »

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #662 : January 07, 2014, 02:35:49 PM »

LMAO @ "my greatness"

Pure comedy.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #663 : January 07, 2014, 02:46:48 PM »

Sounds like I was right all along.

White Tiger

Starter
« #664 : January 08, 2014, 04:00:43 AM »

LMAO @ "my greatness"

Pure comedy.

Chace!

...yer killin' me...THATS what you found funny about my post? Didn't you like my version of "it takes the lotion, and it rubs it in..."?

You know that stuff was G-E-N-I-U-S!

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #665 : January 08, 2014, 05:03:04 AM »

"dol·or·ous
ˈdōlərəs/Submit
adjectiveliterary
feeling or expressing great sorrow or distress."

That explains a lot of your posts.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #666 : January 08, 2014, 05:59:05 AM »

LMAO @ "my greatness"

Pure comedy.

Chace!

...yer killin' me...THATS what you found funny about my post? Didn't you like my version of "it takes the lotion, and it rubs it in..."?

That's not genius. Your boy Jay Gruden is a genius. I remember playing sandlot ball when I was a pre teen and we had a play when you were down pretty close to scoring where the receivers go out into the end zone and turn around. Usually one guy would be open. You know, there is always one kid who sucks and you just throw it to the guy who he is covering. Easy TD, right?

As you can see below when you try that in the NFL you have a much harder time finding that guy on the other team who sucks. Four go out, stop running and turn around. The WR on the top of the screen looked like he was supposed to run a fade route but he decided to stop as well. Jay Gruden is just as much of an offensive genius as his older brother. Not much of one.

* image.jpg (104.5 kB, 800x450 - viewed 12 times.)

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #667 : January 08, 2014, 07:41:59 AM »

"dol·or·ous
ˈdōlərəs/Submit
adjectiveliterary
feeling or expressing great sorrow or distress."

That explains a lot of your posts.

I'm a Buc fan what do you expect ??

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

White Tiger

Starter
« #668 : January 08, 2014, 03:41:51 PM »

LMAO @ "my greatness"

Pure comedy.

Chace!

That's not genius. Your boy Jay Gruden is a genius. I remember playing sandlot ball when I was a pre teen and we had a play when you were down pretty close to scoring where the receivers go out into the end zone and turn around. Usually one guy would be open. You know, there is always one kid who sucks and you just throw it to the guy who he is covering. Easy TD, right?

As you can see below when you try that in the NFL you have a much harder time finding that guy on the other team who sucks. Four go out, stop running and turn around. The WR on the top of the screen looked like he was supposed to run a fade route but he decided to stop as well. Jay Gruden is just as much of an offensive genius as his older brother. Not much of one.

Well, first...lighten up Frances..the g-e-n-i-u-s I was referring to is my own, comedic genius.

B) I don't know about Jay Gruden, he is very highly regarded by more than a few NFL teams - but Jon Gruden has a Super Bowl ring.

Any propaganda you frustratingly tried to communicate after those two names sounded like Charlie Browns teacher. wahwahwawawawawahhahhawahhh....

lolz.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #669 : January 08, 2014, 05:47:18 PM »

The question is, why is Jay Gruden such a great candidate?

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #670 : January 08, 2014, 05:50:37 PM »

Look at the photo again. Marvin Jones is on the bottom of the screen. The corner is playing outside technique. An inside slant is an easy TD throw for most NFL QBs right there. Look at all the room to the inside there!

Why are they all just standing there? Reminds me of Jon Gruden's style of "genius".

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #671 : January 08, 2014, 05:55:58 PM »

LMAO @ "my greatness"

Pure comedy.

Chace!

B) I don't know about Jay Gruden

Any propaganda you frustratingly tried to communicate after those two names sounded like Charlie Browns teacher. wahwahwawawawawahhahhawahhh....

lolz.

You don't know about Jay Gruden? Why were we supposed to interview him again?

I'm really not frustrated I can assure you. Just wondering why you are pimping coaching candidates you know nothing about.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200

White Tiger

Starter
« #672 : January 08, 2014, 08:04:18 PM »

Should I now post videos supporting my post - and why real NFL execs are looking at Jay Gruden?

I can't speak to Jay Gruden's comedic genius.

Page: 1 ... 43 44 45
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Glennon QB N.C. State « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools