Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Busy week for the Coast Guard? « previous next »
Page: 1

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

: December 20, 2012, 09:44:34 PM

I know that we have all been disappointed the last few weeks, especially with this past Sunday, but judging by the comments on these boards, the Coasties must have had a rough week retrieving the bodies of all those jumpers out of the bay.

I was pulling for playoffs just as hard as anyone, and harder than most.  Halfway through the season, most were predicting we'd be right around where we are.  So we laid a stinker out there, as bad as they come, but it's our only stinker on the season.  All in all, it hasn't been that bad, and not a cause for the emergency or panic or despair that we have poured out this week.  I know rational discussions really aren't the accepted norm here, but we've still got two games left on this season, and should we finish strong, as I think we will, then I imagine and hope the tune here changes to one of optimism and hope for the direction this team is headed.  If anything, this week represents yet another true test of the character of this team.  I predict they play with a certain focused rage and get it done handily against the Lambs.  Remember when this was a big rivalry.

I'm calling this one for the Bucs 31-20.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 20, 2012, 09:47:54 PM

Winning a game vs a crap Rams team and a Falcon team that will probably bench their starters does not translate into finishing strong. Truth is we will go into this offseason with many of the same questions we had last offseason....most noticeably at the most important position on the roster.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Busy week for the Coast Guard? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools