Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sam Bradford offers interesting take on Bucs secondary « previous next »
Page: 1 2

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
#15 : December 21, 2012, 10:03:06 AM

I'd love Teo but we need a lot of help at CB and I mean a lot of help. Ideally our #1 corner this year, biggers, plays 4th CB with Gaitor in the slot next year.

IDEALLY, E.J. BIGGERS IS BAGGING GROCERIES NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 21, 2012, 10:17:55 AM

Manti would be a DREAM COME TRUE!

That would be a dream - kick Foster to SAM Te'o manning the MIKE and David at Will the Bucs linebacking corps would be set for the foreseeable future. We as fans can dream can't we?
Dear Lawd we can dream!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 21, 2012, 10:18:51 AM

Manti would be a DREAM COME TRUE!

That would be a dream - kick Foster to SAM Te'o manning the MIKE and David at Will the Bucs linebacking corps would be set for the foreseeable future. We as fans can dream can't we?
Dear Lawd we can dream!
What exactly is that going to accomplish? Better run defense?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 21, 2012, 10:22:24 AM

We get the best linebacker in the draft, and can sign a few FAs and draft CBs in round 2, 3, and/or 4.  Maybe get a QB in there between 2-4.

That would be amazing!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 21, 2012, 10:05:43 PM

We get the best linebacker in the draft, and can sign a few FAs and draft CBs in round 2, 3, and/or 4.  Maybe get a QB in there between 2-4.

That would be amazing!

I would to see them bag a couple free agent CB's and then that would allow them to go BPA in the draft.

Cromartie and/or Shawn Smith would be good targets.  IMO

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sam Bradford offers interesting take on Bucs secondary « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools