Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Serioiusly. It just makes sense. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

JDouble

Hall of Famer
: December 23, 2012, 03:50:06 PM

The Redskins have no 1st or 2nd round pick this year and no 1st next year. They want and need some picks. Get the Chiefs 2nd rounder this year and 2nd rounder from 2014 for Freeman and then use them to work a trade for Cousins. Just do it and be done with it. No reason to drag this out another year. No need to pay Freeman $9M next year so we can all suffer through more of this. Cousins might not be the answer, but he might be. Freeman definitely is not.

BucsSuck

Practice Squad

#1 : December 23, 2012, 03:53:29 PM

+1

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 23, 2012, 04:02:11 PM

Washington isn't trading Cousins.  He's too valuable for when RGIII is on the sidelines.  Give it up.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 23, 2012, 04:02:38 PM

1. The Redskins probably won't trade him
2. It was 1 good game against the Browns
3. Freeman will be our starting QB next year

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 23, 2012, 04:03:50 PM

Washington isn't trading Cousins.  He's too valuable for when RGIII is on the sidelines.  Give it up.

He is valuable, but they can get a veteran back up. They need picks to add talent to that roster.

Sam Ram 33

Second String

#5 : December 23, 2012, 04:06:13 PM

he had 1 good game against the browns... The talent evaluation on this board is amazing.  Matt Flynn would be our QB if you guys were running the show

bashear

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 23, 2012, 04:09:53 PM

He is valuable, but they can get a veteran back up. They need picks to add talent to that roster.
I don't know their cap situation, but that owner is not adverse to spending money in FA.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 23, 2012, 04:10:19 PM

.  Matt Flynn would be our QB if you guys were running the show
yup.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 23, 2012, 04:11:12 PM

This is just dumb

BucsSuck

Practice Squad

#9 : December 23, 2012, 04:12:49 PM

TEBOW!!!!!!

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#10 : December 23, 2012, 04:13:18 PM

I don't think it makes much sense for the redskins. And idk how much sense it makes for us

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 23, 2012, 04:16:12 PM

he had 1 good game against the browns... The talent evaluation on this board is amazing.  Matt Flynn would be our QB if you guys were running the show

Browns have the 8th ranked pass defense. Been playing very well this year.

Nobody is saying he is the next Tom Brady, but he at least looks promising. He looks as good or better than any QB in the draft and he has a year of NFL experience. Take a chance on a guy like Cousins or stick with Freeman and suffer through another year of watching our playmakers rot while Freeman runs the circus.

I'll go with Cousins.

Also, do you have any idea how stupid you sound when you put down Cousins for having one good game.....and then in the next sentence you say you'd go get Flynn.....who had ONE good game? I mean wow. Like there is a difference there.

Pretty sure Matt Flynn was brought up to show how stupid you sound.

And saying stupid is putting it pretty nicely...

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#12 : December 23, 2012, 04:19:39 PM

So does anyone think we should stick with #5 as qb going into next year if there is an alternative?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 23, 2012, 04:20:24 PM

Yes I misread. I apologize. I thought he said he would choose Flynn.

Why am I stupid? Because I want to try another option rather than stick with Freeman? Are you really still saying we should stick with Freeman?
: December 23, 2012, 04:22:43 PM JDouble

NovaBuc

Starter

#14 : December 23, 2012, 04:20:58 PM

Sports radio up here doesn't agree with you. Feeling is the Skins are pretty well set with a young offense (outside of Santana Moss, everyone's 27 and under including the o-line) and a good enough defense. Only concern is getting a replacement for London Fletcher more or less. Feeling is when they get a couple of players back from injury (Carriker, Orakpo and Merriweather on D, Fred Davis on O), even that isn't an issue. Cousins winning that game due to RGIII's injury - even though he played poorly in the first half - more or less cemented keeping Cousins for at least a year or two.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Serioiusly. It just makes sense. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools